Heathens|Lost Soul

This Is part 2 of my sno au heathens. For context read part 1. This focuses on one of the few mini stories within this universe. Feel free to suggest who 's story in this universe you wanna see.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No! There's no way I'm going back there." There he stood infront of me as we argued back and forth. I knew him quite well once upon a time. But he's been tainted now. Nothing but a lost boy. Well why not? It is your home after all. "That place isn't my home. "Not after what happened" he replied as he chugged a drink. It always will be your home. "Shut up with your worthless sentimental stuff. The worlds in ruins so who cares?" I look at him stunned. I turned around and started to walk out. I stop at the door. Fine, may the lord forgive your tainted soul. With that I leave the whale like island.

I head back into my castle and hear nothing but the echos of familiar voices but blurred in my mind of the names and faces.The supernatural worlds been in a twist ever since the wild hunt happened. We all may have forgot the ones who were lost but even so we all still lost them. Life goes on and times taken a 180°. Not even the heavens themselves can save us all now. I walk to my office the voices getting louder and louder. I stop in a jolt of relization. Who am I and what have I become?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The story begins! This chapter follows 2 lost souls a year after the events of sno s2. I purposely didn't say who's perspective it was so yall can interpret it how you want. Feel free to let me know your theories of what happens next or if you want to see more of dis.