Kicked For Good

Universe: Sno (supernatural origins)

Bold&ittalic= god
Italic = brandon
normal = lucas
Line means other
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ethem.Lucas what you did is not only against the rules but aswell befriending fallen isn't very heavenly. They were cast out for a reason and angels and fallen are not meant to mingle. "Boyfriend." Those words had god stunned for a moment as Brandon had tried to correct him. Is that a problem? Brandon asked in an annoyed tone. not at all. As i was saying your actions will not be skipped over. You are in my realm meaning heavens rules apply. I mean yeah, that makes sense. I don't live here though so I'm confused. Lucas, you are hereby officially kicked out the heavens and banned from entering for an entire month. If you are caught here within that month there will be consequences. What? Come again? Ha karma! Anything you want to say before your memories of this encounter is wiped from your memories? So i won't remember any of this correct? Yeah, he just said that. Cool, then i won't remember saying i dont regret anything i did. I did it to help and i regret nothing besides the fact it was my fault i got my friend kicked out. Thats more of a bad thing to me then steeling some artifact. Friendship is the greatest thing a person will have. Oh and by the way living as a fallen isn't as bad as its cut out to be. Better than being here i hear him say the last part to himself. With that i watched Lucas get launched out of heaven the same way i was 3 years ago. I give a look at the man above and follow Lucas down. I still can't get what Lucas said out of my head though. Did he really mean that or was it the heat of the moment? Ethier way it's better not to think about it. Still, though, i wonder... Has being on earth changed his mind? More importantly..i think its changed mine. When i look down i see Lucas smashed into the whale again. I fly down and look down at him. This is a bit of nostalgia aint it? Indeed.