how mac and cheese ended the world

doing a challenge with @SherkFromStupidlyEnt this is gonna sound dumb. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we all know the story of mac and cheese mac its a classic treat to many people. but mac and cheese didn't really get along well in this world. you see mac was pissed at cheese because cheese took his cheese its. then cheese got pissed at mac because mac took all of cheeses rice crispies. you may wonder why this is such a big deal since you know you can go buy some. there lazy potatoes and didn't want to. kinda weird since there not potatoes but whatever. Although, them being mad at each other was a big deal since if they didn't make up and become buds again mac and cheese could make the whole food universe in jeopardy. its simple actually the food universe is connected to the normal universe which is why you can eat food obviously/ BUT if enough cayos happens in the food universe then the company who make that food will have a big issue which makes them fight which could mean the end of that food. that a big no no. This happens to a few other foods but not to the extent where it became non existent but the mac and cheese industry was already in shambles. so here we are in the middle of december  and mac and cheeses bad energy is starting to effect the other foods. salt and pepper are starting to ague, peppers getting all salty and salt want a divorce! there not even married like what?!? mac and cheese started a fight with the family of bagels down the street and everything in cayos. if your reading this. remember once important detail that you cant twist up. if you do the whole food nation could become a pizza pie. pizza and pie are not very happy with pizza pie since pizza cheated on pie and got engaged with Cheetos. then tortilla got jealous since Cheetos and tortilla were gonna get together but instead ended up getting together with burrito. the food nation is really twisted. cheese decided it was a good idea to get involved and called pizza a cheated which got mac mad since he thought that mac was going to get an idea fro burrito to cheat but then it turns out this made other foods cheat instead. in the end cheaters got there way. the food industry is doomed you can say goodbye to  food. your probably wondering who i am telling this story about how mac and cheese ended the world. i was a lucky survivor. i'm that Delicious treat you eat in the summer at carnivals or get at turkey hill i'm water and ice. but that is  not important just remember that...

it was all mac and cheses fault.