<24>

My eyes went over the contrast as the photo as I tried to progress what I just saw. At first, I was in a state of dibelief and started questioning my sight, but soon I figured, that what I saw, was real.

"What is it?" Jaehyun asked as he moved towards me and started to look into the same direction as I did. I slowly raised my hand and pointed towards the picture, as my eyes were still glued on the surface.

"It's Jibeom," I said, "The guy on the left, it's Jibeom, right?" I asked for comfirmation as Jaehyun carefully agreed, "But the guy on the right..." I asked as my hand started to shake, "That's...," I paused, "That's Joochan, isn't it?" 

The room went silent for a good minute before Jaehyun spoke up, softly, and clearly overwhelmed by our discovery. "So," he started, "Jibeom and Joochan..." his eyes darted towards me, as he grabbed my hands out of impulse, "are brothers?" 

Just when I was about to say something, the door got opened and some random couple, not noticing our presence, started making out in front of us, so Jaehyun and I quickly escaped the room. We ran downstairs, then to the livingroom, and eventually outside. "Jaehyun," I said, "I feel so betrayed." I confessed as I felt truly dissapointed in Jibeom. I thought we were friends. WHy was he hiding something like this? Sure, they didn't get along, but.. "I'm sure he has his reasons." Jaehyun spoke up, "at least, that's what I want to believe." He patted my shoulder as I shrugged it off. "I just, really don't know anymore. Before I know, you're living a whole different life too." I started to cry and ran away, knowing that I would only get dissapointed in my friends more if I stayed.

I truly felt alone. I thought I knew my friends, but Seungmin left me for his boyfriend and Jibeom lived a double life. Was Jaehyun next? Would he betray me, too?

I sat down on a bench, when suddenly, someone sat down next to me. "You found out, didn't you?" I was surprised to hear this voice at this place and hour, but it made me feel comfortable. I slowly nodded, as I looked in the eyes of Daeyeol. "I wanted to tell you, that day," he confessed and I dried some tears, "you see, I don't think they meant to hurt you. I don't know why, but Jibeom and Joochan hated each other for a long time. They don't want to have to do with each other, and they lie about it. At least, that's what both of them have done to you, I suppose." daeyeol patted my back to comfort me, "Though, I can tell you," he said, "I don't think they wanted to hurt you. I've seen how they care for you. I mean, Joochan might seem like a bad boy, and he is, but he has a soft side, too, you know." 

"What about you?" I bluntly asked, "mr. idol's brother." He chuckled and shook his head. "It's no lie I loved the popularity. In middle school I got bullied, so when suddenly girls started lining up for me, I was pretty flustered. I still am, actually. But  you know, once you see that one person, none of that is important anymore." He smiled and stood up, "I'm going to leave now. Please, try to talk to them. Hiding from your problems won't do any good." He waved and then walked away. Did I really have to?

I decided to woman up and go back to the party. Jaehyun probably already left, so I would be directly confronted with them. It was the only way I could confront them with the brother issue.
I sighed and stepped inside, walking through various crowds, before I saw Joochan. He was all dressed up and talking to some random girls, probably impressing them. Had he given up on me already? 

I decided to ignore him and stepped towards the dancefloor. A good song was playing so I decided to just dance a bit to calm down a bit. I wasn't really a natural dancer, but I liked it. Last year, my friends and I used to go to the karaoke quite often. I was always the one dancing around. I smiled at the memory, when suddenly someone grabbed my hand. "Hi," I heard as I looked up to see an unfamiliar face. Was this guy trying to hit on me?

I smiled back a bit awkward and brushed my hand away, but when I did he just grabbed it again. "You don't wanna dance?" He asked with a grin and he was about to grab my hips when he got pushed away against the table, defiitely not on a kind manner. "don't you dare touch her," said the angry voice that belonged to badboy Joochan himself. "Why not?" he said, "Am I interupting your games?" Joochan just chuckled and pulled me closer. "Our game's  further than you think, Wooyoung." with that Joochan pulled me out of the crowd and fixed my hair. "You're fine?" he asked and I nodded slowly. "Good," he said and started staring into my eyes. It had been a long time since I felt this way. i truly didn't know what came over me. Maybe it was the small amount of alcohol I took, because when truly awakened I definitely wouldn't have done it...

I stood on my toes to reach the right height and without realising,

I was kissing Hong Joochan.