the last member of the gang

In berk high school you must be in a group or you will be a runt. There is a bully group. Nerd group. Music group. Cheerleaders group. And so on but seven people. They are the gang as they call themselves. They contain hiccup haddock. He is a tall guy with auburn hair and green eyes. He's a skinny guy but doesn't be on his bad side he can be really scary. And he also is so handsome. Some girls dream to be his girlfriend. But only one girl is.  And it's not other than astrid hoffrsen. She is a beautiful girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. No one has a chance in front of her anger. And we also had fishlegs ingrman. He's a husky large boy with a blonde hair. He is a big nerd but still handsome. And his girlfriend heather berserker. A beautiful girl with black hair and green eyes. She is like astrid in her anger. But she can control it. And we have the pure elements of Loki and prank the twins tuffnut and ruffnut Thornton. They have blonde hair and love destruction. And last but not least the have snotlout juorgnsen. A short guy with black hair and dust eyes.

All these different characters are joined in one group called the gang. A lot of students try to break them but they only get them closer. You see these group of friends are from birth. So it's hard to break them. No one has ever entered their group.

And today these will change they always say that they have one place for some guy named dager. Who's dager? no one knows. But today from the berserker high school enter a boy with red hair and a lot of scars. The bully group get ready for their new member. But who knows that this boy will be the lost member of the gang.

It was a sunny day at berk high school all the student gets ready for the new student who is coming. The nerd group say that he will be some nerd guy. And the bully group say that he must be a new member in their group. And the football team want him to be in their group. While the gang prepare for a welcoming party they healed for their friend.

" so heather when is dager will coming " asked hiccup," he said today," said heather excited. " you really miss your crazy brother," said astrid when she saw the amount of happiness in her best friend face. " well you will do the same if you didn't see your brother for two years," said Heather. " yeah you better get your ribs ready to crash hiccy," said snotlout. " haha funny snotbucket," said hiccup. " uhh that's not my name," said snotlout and get ready to punch the one-legged boy.

Yes, hiccup lost his leg in an accident when he was fifteen. Anyway back to present. Hiccup dodge the punch and kick his knee make him fall on the ground. While that happens a tall boy with red hair. Enter school. Everyone looks at him. His face has a lot of scars. And he look so mystery and scary.

" where's hiccup haddock " he asked his voice is low and scary. Like he will punch him hard in the face. All the school pointed at the skinny one-legged boy standing near his locker. The guy walked and stand behind him. " so you are hiccup haddock " he said. Hiccup immediately knew who he is. He smirked and said. " yes that me," he said. " you changed a lot from the lanky boy you were at fifteen, brother, " the guy said. All of the student jaws dropped. " you too, brother " hiccup say and turn around. The guy immediately pulls him in a hug. " dager can't breath " hiccup chocked out the words. " oops sorry for that. Sister " he said and then run to hug his sister. After they finish the gang go to show dager the school and everything.

Now the whole school know who's dager.