Mr. popular Miss. quite

Popular and quite kids don't go together.  Or atleast that what high school tells you. Popular kids don't go around and date the shy or unpopular kids. That is the only rule the whole school had agreed on. Or atleast most of the school.

Astrid hofferson a quite girl that is hard to notice. It was said that she had grown with her family being closed and quite since her uncle finn hofferson had died years ago. While Hiccup haddock the son of the mayor of berk. He is one of the popular kids who always has some girls drowning about them. It actually doesn't help as he is good looking. While Astrid is quite just quite no one dare to talk to her. Why? Rumors say that she has an axe with her all the time.

It's a sunny day at berk today. While at berk high Hiccup is surrounding by a bunch of girls with heavy make up that makes you wonder how they are still breathing by all the layers they had on. And they still look ugly and fake.

"Nope he is going to the prom with me" one girl said. "Nope he has eyes on me he is going with me" another said. "Nope he always look at my direction he is mine" a third said. As they continued arguing Hiccup had been texting on his phone talking with Astrid. Well more like making fun of the situation hiccup is in.

"Okay enough you all who said I'm coming to the prom with any of you I have already asked someone" he said as he rubs his forehead getting a headache from all the girls. While in the back Astrid is sitting there laughing at him. Well that to cover her jealousy. But it also funny if you aren't his girlfriend in real life.

"What who is she?" All the girls shouted at the poor boy. "None of your business okay leave me the fuck alone" he said getting frustrated.

Noticing the state her 'boyfriend' is in she send him a quick massage to meet him at the janitors office.

The janitors manager 'gobber' is a family friend of hiccup and also his godfather. So he allowed hiccup and astrid to hang out at his office as they like.

Getting Astrid massage he stand up and walks in. Notice that gobber is not there he just sat there. Soon Astrid entered looking around for him. Once she saw him she goes to hug him. "M'lady" he said kissing her head. "Hey how are you doing" she asked as she cuddled to him. "Been better" he said "how much longer do we have to hid it Astrid?" That's when his frustration got him.

Astrid took his hands in her and kissed his cheek then said. "Just a little more baby you know the 'unspoken' rule of dating as they say".

"This rule is dumb" he said with a sigh. "I know but hey it's only a month and then we are free of this hellhole of a school" she said with a laugh. "I don't know how we managed to hide our relationship for three years" he said while smiling.  "I know it will be a fun story to tell our kids in the future" she said.

Looking at her smiling he kissed her soon she start to kiss him back. Forgetting that they are in gobber's office they soon were cut off by "AHM" from the old gobber. The two lovebirds quickly separated while looking shocked at the sudden sound. "Okay lovebirds I know that Stoick wants grandkids but I think that he would love if you too graduate first I mean it's only a month left" said gobber teasing.

"Gobber" the couple said embarrassed is evident in every way. "Anyway go to your classes now before you get in trouble" he said as the two start walking out.

From the outside Hiccup and Astrid might not know each other very well. But the truth is they are closer than anyone think.

If you want part two of it tell me I think I have an idea for it