Be my valentine forever

Age of 5:

" hiccup ready to go to the kindergarten " shouted Valka from the downstairs. After a couple of seconds she heard small footsteps running toward her. " come on mommy I am ready " said little hiccup excited. " wow what makes you excited more than usual. " she asked as she grabbed her keys and bag. " today is valentine day and I wanna give astrid my gift. " he said as he runs toward the car. Valka laughs and runs after hiccup. He likes that girl she thought as she starts driving.

While in the hofferson household. Ingrid tries to wake her stubborn daughter. Astrid was dreaming about her best friend hiccup. And she wasn't going to wake up anytime soon. But her mother knows what to say to make her wake. " astrid if you didn't wake you will be late and then you will not be able to give hiccup your gift " she said. And astrid immediately wake up. Run around her room. At ten minutes she was ready. " let's go, mom " she said and grabbed her mother hand toward the door.

At the kindergarten hiccup and astrid was having lunch together as usual. While talking hiccup said " astrid I have a gift to you " astrid looked at him and smiled. " thanks hiccup " she said. Hiccup handed her an envelope with a drawing inside it. Astrid open it and smiled widely. And then she gives him his gift. It also an envelope. Hiccup take it with a smile. He opens it. It was a drawing of them. And words with it. ' our Valentine's forever '.  Hiccup drawing has the same thing. They hugged each other then they go to play together.

Age of 15:

If someone has told them 10 years before that they will come and become no more friends. They would think him a mad man. But here they are at the age of 15. And the two of them are no more friends. But are they happy? Noo. So why they did it. Because astrid want to join the squash team. ( I play squash btw ) and hiccup. Simply no one loves him. He always wants to go back in time where he and astrid we're still friends. And astrid always wished that they might be together again.

It's a Valentine day today. A lot of boys ask astrid to be their valentine but she says no. She can't forget about the promise she and hiccup made. ' to be each other valentines forever ' she sighs as she looks at the black dragon in her hands.

It was a night fury hiccup favourite dragon. Even if they aren't friends. She buys him a gift. ' I wish we become friends one more. ' she thought as she walked her class. She sits at the last row.

While hiccup sits at the last row in the other direction. He couldn't get a certain blonde out of his head. He looked at the gift in his hand. It was a deadly nadder astrid favourite dragon. He wishes that they could be friends one more. He decided to give her his gift. He will leave it on her locker.

And that what he did when astrid open her locker she found the deadly nadder and a note written on it ' even if we aren't friends anymore I buy you a gift ' she knew exactly who brought it. So she goes to locker who was once her best friend and left her gift. And then return to her locker. Their lockers were near each other.

Hiccup opens his locker to find a night fury in it and a note write ' even if we were I am still your Valentine like I have been for ten years. ' he looked at astrid and from then they knew they were each other's Valentine and will be best friends whenever happened.

Age of 18:

Yep. I guess the dragons did the trick. They become not only best friends but also a couple. Yes, it appears that the two friends had a crush on each other for years. And now with little help from heather. Their mutual friend. They become a couple. They couldn't be happier.

Apparently, a lot of things has changed since they were 15. Not only being couple at the age of 17. But also they grow. Hiccup grow to become a handsome young man. His hair is still untamed. But it becomes wilder and longer. But neither of them cares. He got taller now and become 6'1 feet. ( I am not sure because I use meter here but that's what I found in most of the stories tell me If I am right ) his jaw becomes sharp. And his shoulders got bored since he always plays with astrid squash.

Astrid also changed. She becomes taller not like hiccup. She is 5'9 ( again hope that's right ) her hair become little taller. And she has become more beautiful.

Today astrid has a squash competition between her and Sandra. One of the haters of astrid. Cause she is jealous of her that she get to take hiccup. Aslo she is one of her bullies. Well, mostly the only one. Since the last ones feared her when she was ready to kill them.

Astrid and Sandra, the two play a match to see which one will represent the school in the school squash competition. All the school is here to watch who will win.

They are in the last match and both are a tie. From the rest matches, astrid is in the first. But that doesn't mean that she will let Sandra win. The two drink water. And replaced the thing in their paddles.*

The two get ready. Astrid shot the ball and run to the middle of the place. When astrid shot the ball she makes it across. So that Sandra wouldn't move a lot. Her friends were surprised. It was an advantage to make your Your opponent run around. So it makes them tired. But astrid still make it across while Sandra let astrid run around. To shot the ball.

After some time Sandra has known where the ball is and that what astrid hoped to happen. Because this time she didn't shot it across. But make the shot not too strong or too weak. Enough to make it in at the frontcourt. So that Sandra couldn't reach it in the time. And that's exactly what happened. And the point goes to astrid. And she wins the competition. Everyone starts to cheer out loud.

Hiccup and astrid were at the backyard of the haddock household. Astrid and hiccup parents are in the house talking while hiccup and astrid have a date under the stars. It was the Valentine day. And hiccup wants to give her a special gift. since today the Valentine day and because she wins the competition.

" astrid," said hiccup. She hummed as an answer and snuggle into his warm chest. " I want to give you this," he said and give her a small black box. She opens it and gasps. She found the most beautiful necklaces she has ever seen.

It was a silver necklace with two dragons who she recognises as a deadly nadder and a night fury. Their favourite dragons. And in the middle a dragon that looks a mix between the deadly nadder and the night fury. And little shiny things represent two letters. An H and A.

" hiccup what is that, " she asked still in shock. " these two is the deadly nadder and the night fury. " he starts. " the night fury represent me and the deadly nadder represent you. The dragon in the middle is a night nadder. It's a mix between the night fury and the deadly nadder. That represents our kids astrid. In the future, we will have a baby that will be a mix between the two of us. And the shiny things represent our first letters I though it will be a perfect gift for you in the Valentine day " he finished and looked at astrid who has tears in her eyes. " thanks hiccup that the best gift I have ever had " she said.

Hiccup cupped her cheeks in her hand. And leaned in. She leaned in too and their lips finally meet. The two of them kissed under the sky.

" I also have another one," he said once the pulled away. Astrid looks at him and smiled. He gives her a blue training bag. inside it there a new squash paddle and a new training suite with a waterproof jacket. A new water bottle and new squash ball. And finally a photo of them in the park with their dogs.

" that's so beautiful hiccup thanks but why," she asked. And looked at him " because you win today and become the main player for the school " he said. " I don't know what to say I didn't give you any gift. And you simply give me two perfect gifts " she said with tears in her eyes. " astrid you give me the perfect gift in the world you. You just be here with me is the only gift I need " he said with a lot of affection and love in his voice. They lean in and the tow kissed passionately and with a lot of love

The two pulled away and cuddle together watch the sky. " I love you, m'lady " " I love you too, babe "

No matter what happens with the two of them they will be each other Valentine forever.