Mr. popular Miss. quite

On the ask of my amazing readers part is here.

Requested by: @Rocky2657 and mee

It's the the last day at school. Exams long finished and everyone is getting ready for the prom. Hiccup still gets asked everyday by multiple girls for prom or who is he taking to the the prom. Let's just say he is so close to kill someone or do something stupid. Maybe both.

As both Hiccup and Astrid get ready to go home to get ready for the prom someone approach Astrid as she was about to leave the school gates.

"Well well if it's not for lonely Astrid" said Sandra. Some of the popular girls who claims to go to the prom with the famous Hiccup haddock. "What do you want Sandra" Astrid says as she send a text to Hiccup that she is gonna be a little late. And you don't have to be smart to guess why.

"Well I just wanted to make sure that you will go to the prom alone" she said. "Why can't accept the fact that you will probably be the only one who is single there" Astrid says.  "For your informations Hiccup haddock had asked me for the prom and he begged me to go with him" she lies while Astrid to sniffle a laughter.

Truth is while Hiccup and Astrid were watching a movie yesterday Sandra had texted Hiccup begging him to go to the prom with her and how she is the best girl and how he will never find anyone better than her. Of course Hiccup and Astrid had been making fun of her the whole time and when they had enough they blocked her. Truth to be said it was hilarious.

"Yeah sure whatever helps you sleep at night" she said as she start to walk away. But Sandra grabbed her shoulders "listen here you litt—" she was about to say something when Astrid got an axe from her backpack. ""Leave me the fuck alone or I will give you a scare that will not heal in atleast a month." Said Astrid. Leaving she got into the car infront of her.

"Well hello there m'lady." Said Hiccup as he kissed her hand. "Hello to you too babe" she replied kissing his cheek as he start driving towards her house.

"So today is the day am I right" he asks with a smirk on his face. "Oh yeah I wanna see Sandra's face when she realize what is happening" she said smirk on her face is as big as his. "Well it will be a shock for everyone" he said as he stops at the red light. Turning to her he continues. "Who would have thought that the famous fearless Astrid Hofferson would agree to date hiccup Haddock" Astrid smiled giving him a peck on his lips she said. "And who would have thought that the famous hiccup haddock will date the lonely Astrid Hofferson" she said as the light turned green.

"Change of subject when should I pick you up" he said looking at her for a moment. "Why don't you come get ready at my house your mom is gonna be already there" she suggested. "Okay so change of plans we are going to my house to pick up the suit" he said as they are now on their way to Hiccup's

Time skip at the prom:

"Ready m'lady" asked Hiccup as they are now in the parking of the school. "Oh yes I am ready" she said. Chuckling a little they left the car and entered the gym.

As soon as they entered Sandra spotted Hiccup and immediately start clinging to his arms. "Babe you finally arrived I was getting worried" she said still stuck to his arm. "Sandra nice to meet you" Astrid said as hiccup prayed his arm out of her grip. "If it isn't for lonely Astrid what are you doing here. I thought you will be at home watching a movie or something" said Sandra.

"Actually star gazing to be specific but we wanted to get a dance here" said Hiccup with a smirk. "But of course that if Astrid doesn't mind right m'lady". "That would be actually amazing babe" said Astrid.

"What why would you go out with her" asked Sandra. "Oh you know cause she is my girlfriend" said Hiccup and laughed at Sandra's reaction. "Wait what" said Sandra. "Yep we are dating in fact before we even start high school" "Wait you mean to tell me that your dating lonely Astrid?" asked Sandra surprised and venom could be found in her tone. "yes four years. The best four years. am I right babe" Smirking Astrid found it funny more than she thought.

"I can't believe that you would date someone like her and not me." Sandra said trying one last time to win him over. Not that it's possible anyway. "well I like real people who are Kind and honest not that you know anything about kindness and honesty." Hiccup started "Oh by the way. He doesn't like plastic more of metals"

Astrid finished as they started to walk to the dance floor. "May I have a dance with you m'lady?" he asked as he bowed playfully. giggling Astrid said "Why of course Kind sir"

Sorry for not posting faster Schools begain and I already have exams by the end of this month. Oh and I'm planning to buy "It Start with us and The American roommate experiment" So wish me luck. Thanks for reading Love you all.