Horror movies

Request by: astridrodriguzes047 also I take requests so if you have any feel free to tell me in the comments or dm me.

Astrid Hofferson. A girl that is never afraid of anything. It's too rare to find her afried. For the world no one know what she is afraid of. While her friends are the only ones who know what she is truly afried of. But what if they found that there is another thing she is afried of. Yes they know that she is afried of thunderstorms and dark cause of her being blinded for some time in one. But who ever guessed that the Fearless Astrid Hofferson is afried of horror movies. No one and she is planning to keep it that way until now.

It was Friday at berk. And the gang is planning a sleepover. "So snotlout you get the drinks" said Tuffnut. Snotlout nodded and smirked hiccup saw that and glared at him. "No alcohol or I am gonna kill you" warned hiccup. "Okay okay buzzkill" said Snotlout. "Fish and heather you the snacks and the food" said Ruffnut. "Okay anyone has allergies?" Asked heather. "Yeah soy" said the twins. "Barbecue sauce" said Hiccup. "Okay noted" said Fishlegs. "As for you two movies" said Astrid. "And what about you and hiccup" asked Snotlout. Of course snotlout was the one to ask these kind of questions. "We are gonna tide his room" said Astrid making everyone nod. It was a common thing that Hiccup is not the type of persons who their room is clean. But nonetheless he was an organized person. Don't ask how tho.

Soon everyone goes to do what they are supposed to go. Hiccup and Astrid walked to hiccup motorcycle. It was a black motorcycle that is so fast you could win a race with it. Hiccup handed Astrid her helmet and he wear his. They got on and soon they were driving out of the parking lot.

Time skip to the sleepover:

After like two hours or what felt like forever everyone got there. "Okay so what do you wanna watch" asked hiccup as he goes through the movies. "Let's watch this" said Tuffnut pointing to a strange but short serie. "Paranormal?!" [1] Asked hiccup. "Yes it's a horror, myth and mystery serie" said tuffnut. "And it only contain 6 episode" said ruffnut.

"Could we watch something other than horror" asked Astrid not liking the idea of the horror things "no we are watching this" said Snotlout. Everyone agree making Astrid agree about it.

Soon everyone sit on the couch. Astrid at one of the ends of the couch and hiccup beside her. "Okay anyone has any wishs" asked Ruffnut and then play the first episode.

Quick note: idk a lot of horror movies so I choose this serie since it's the only horror thing I have ever watched. It's an Arabic show so I will be translating it for you (also it's on Netflix if you want to try it)

"Khalawyes" (ready or not). The espoide start with a dark place and voices of bunch of kids start to play Astrid hugged the pillow close to her. Hiccup notice this but shrugged it off.

Soon a lot of things happen making Astrid got scared. The first three episodes wasn't that scary but Astrid kept hugging her pillow. Occasionally she held hiccup hand. Hiccup notice but was confused about what happened. By the fourth episode Astrid start to get scared. She sometimes held his hand.

"Are you scared" asked hiccup with a low voice as the fifth episode about to start. "No you" asked Astrid not wanting to admit that she is scared.

Hiccup smirked and looked away knowing that she got scared but she is too prideful to admit it.

The fifth episode start and Refaat Start to run in his dreams and try to fight his nightmare. Soon he walked into the hall with like millions dead body on it and a lot of blood. Astrid close her eyes scared. Hiccup obviously notice it since he kept a close eye on her. He open his arms and took her in hugging her close. "S..sorry" she said emmbaresnt about what happened. "It's okay you look cute scared by the way" said Hiccup and kissed her head.

He doesn't know where this courage come from since he has a crush on her. Astrid blushed and snuggle closer to him. The fifth episode ends and the sixth and the last episode start. Hiccup still hug Astrid close to him.

Soon the episode start to near the end and Refaat saw all of his siblings die slowly one by one. He was about to kill himself but someone come to save him. Soon he sheraz talked to him explaining everything to him. He got out and find that his siblings didn't die.

All of the time Astrid occasionally buried her head in hiccups chest while hiccup confort her.

At the part where Refaat says bye to Magie come and hiccup whisper in Astrid ear with Refaat in Arabic "len atokaf an hobek ya Astrid, hata tahtark el nogom oa tafna el aowalm" (I will never stop loving you Astrid, until stars burn out and worlds disappear). Astrid looked at him in disbelief. She couldn't believe what just happened. The two looked at each other in the eyes and slowly leaned in.

It's crazy how just a horror series it will end with a great love Story blossom between the two lovers.

[1]: so this series is an Egyptian series by Netflix. It's a great show based on a novel. I suggest you all to watch it. If anyone here is Egyptian or have watched the show. I'm so sorry if I bringed a scary memories for you.