you will win

It's a sunny day in berk city. Sun is shining. Chilly air is still out. Yep everything is peaceful. Well not everything. You see today 4th of April is the day where berk high school will make the final match between all the squash players to know who will represent the school in the championship that will take place next month. And Astrid hofferson one of the school players may be the best one gets ready. Astrid hofferson loves sports. She plays kung Fu with heather; Speedball with ruffnut; baseball with her father; tennis; basketball with tuffnut; ping pong with fishlegs; soccer with snotlout and dagur; and squash with her boyfriend hiccup. Hiccup is in the soccer team but he still loves to play with his girlfriend. And Astrid from all this sports squash is her favorite one, so she wants to win today.

Astrid woke up on that chilly morning she was beyond excited for today. She goes to her bathroom to brush her teeth, wash her face, etc. when she got out she called her boyfriend hiccup haddock to wake him up. She felt guilty though to wake him up early this morning since he had a tiring day yesterday. There was an important meeting for all the hairs and since hiccup is the hair of berk he has to go to that meeting. "Yes m'lady i am up" said hiccup with a tiring voice. "Hey babe sorry for waking you up" Astrid said feeling guilty. "It's okay m'lady and also toothless is the one who wakes me up" hiccup said a little annoying about his German black dog. "Well i will come by your house about half and hour later see you later" said hiccup. "Okay babe see you later" Astrid said as she closed the call and go to have a breakfast.

"Hey honey your breakfast" said Astrid's mom Ingrid hofferson. "Thanks mom" after she finished her breakfast she returned to her room to get ready. Since it's friday the school has decided to give today a day off due to the competition. So astrid wear something comfortable. She wears a black jeans pant and a hiccup's red sweatshirt. She got her training bag. The one that hiccup got to her at the valentine's day. She got her suit that also hiccup got to her. It was a blue leggens and a navi blue t-shirt with the drawing of deadly Nadder. And can snkirres. She got her blue and black paddle. She got her water bottle and strabs to change it between matches. And finally her ball. She got her necklace that hiccup brought to her at valentine day.

When she finished she heard her phone ring go off. When she reach it she found the caller ID is 'My babe' she immediately answer the call and hear the beautiful voice of her lover say: "hey m'lady ready" asked hiccup from the another line. "Yep I am you here" asked astrid. The two of them living in the same neighborhood. So she was sure that he will come fast. "Yep waiting for you" he answerd her. "Okay I am coming" she said and got her bag and run to the door. "I see that he is here" said her mother teasing her. "Yep wish me luck" she said and run as fast as she could. "Wow calm down" said hiccup in surprise when she nearly jumped into the car. "Sorry I am just little nervous" she said. "I can see what about a little friendly match you and me" hiccup suggests knowing that she will love that idea. The competition start at 12:00 pm. And know it's 8:00 am. So they have time to have a friendly match. "Great idea babe thanks" astrid said and kissed him on cheek.

They start driving toward the school. Astrid got her things from the back seat. Only then she noticed that hiccup got his paddle and his suit. "You got the training part covered already right" astrid asked. "Well I know that you might get nervous so I got us a place to train in for a little while" answers hiccup with a smirk. Since they got to school early like most of the players. The school has decided to let them train in the playground. They can rent a place to train in it from 8 o'clock till 10 o'clock.

They eventually reach the school and found heather and fishlegs there. "Hey guys what are you doing here this early" asked Astrid surprised. "Well we are here to help you with training." Answerd fishlegs. "We will not leave you on this important day are we now" said heather. "Anyway I got a place for you two to play at you better go change your clothes" said fishlegs. Astrid smiled and shot them a thank you while she and hiccup go to change.

They returned, Hiccup is wearing a brown pants and red t-shirt, and in his hand his black and red paddle. While Astrid wearing her suit, blue leggings and navi blue t-shirt, and in her hand her black and blue paddle.

"Ready m'lady?" Asked Hiccup while they entered the playground. "Ready." Said Astrid.

Hiccup may not train squash now. But he was training it in the past when his mother needed to try new tactics with teaching. Since Valka was a famous player in squash when she stopped she teaches the kids how to play. So hiccup is great at squash. And may be the only one that deafed Astrid. But usually he go soft on her. But when she wants to train he never give her an easy time.

The match between hiccup and Astris ends with Astrid barely lose. Hiccup use a new tactic on Astrid that his mother teach him. And yes he still play with his mother. It's a great way to spend time anyway.

"So that how you do it." Said Hiccup after he show her how to do it. "Okay I get it." She said. The two go and took a shower and then start to eat something.

After sometime the competitions start and everyone take a seat.

Time skip at the finals the last match:

Astrid had made it so far and reaches the finals. She was at the last match in front of Sadra. They were at small break to drink water and replace the paddle. Hiccup, Heather, Ingrid, and Valka all with her to help her. "Honey I will tell you a great tactic you can use. Try to make your throws known and comfy and after time change the way of the throw so that she wouldn't reach it okay." Said Valka. Astrid nodded and goes to the playground.

The two get ready. Astrid shot the ball and run to the middle of the place. When astrid shot the ball she makes it across. So that Sandra wouldn't move a lot. Everyone was surprisedwjen she do it, it was an advantage to make your Your opponent run around. So it makes them tired. But astrid still make it across while Sandra let astrid run around. To shot the ball.

After some time Sandra has known where the ball is and that what astrid hoped to happen. Because this time she didn't shot it across. But make the shot not too strong or too weak. Enough to make it in at the frontcourt. So that Sandra couldn't reach it in the time. And that's exactly what happened. And the point goes to astrid. And she wins the competition. Everyone starts to cheer out loud.

Astrid jump up and down from happiness. Her friends all run to hug her. Then her parents. Then hiccup's parents since they like a second parent to her. And finally hiccup. "You did done m'lady." Said hiccup. She run to hug him tightly. "I am proud of you Astrid amazing job m'lady" said hiccup and kiss her cheek. "Thanks babe I love you." She said and kissed him on lips. Hiccup kissed back. After some seconds hiccup parted his lips for a second to say "me too" and start to kiss again. After a minute they parted.

"Let's celebrate!!" Said tuffnut loudly. Everyone cheered and goes to treat themselves while the parents return to their home, or work.