phone lost

It was a great day at berk high school. Elsa, and Claire had come to berk high for sometime along with their boyfriends Jack, and Jim. But they aren't here. They have to go to a match today. While hiccup at the cafeteria works on a project with an awful group. So Astrid decided to hang with her friends. They were at sports lesson. They left their thing at the locker such as thier: phones, books, keys, etc. But what they didn't except that someone will steal Astrid's phone to make her and Hiccup break up. Does they will succeed or not. Let's see.

It was a great day at berk high school. Hiccup trying to keep calm and work on the project. Astrid just finished her class and go to take a shower along with Elsa and Claire who come to visit berk. After they finished they go to get their things form the locker. They found Astrid's locker is opened. They immediately check if anything was taken. Thanks god everything is still their except her phone.

"Where is my phone I am sure I put it here!" Said Astrid afraid. Her phone doesn't have anything important. Or at least anything that might crash her reputation. But still. "Someone must steal it. But why?" Asked claire. "I don't know" said Elsa sad. "Someone give me a phone" asked astrid. They all looked confused but elsa give astrid her phone. Astrid immediately start to write hiccup number. The phone start ringing and soon she heard a tired voice that belong to hiccup haddock.

With hiccup:

Hiccup was working on a project with his team which is the worest team every. He got: Eret, Thouggery, Erek, and finally his cousin snotlout. While snotlout might help but still wasn't that great helping but at least he tried.

All of them was fighting and snotlout trying to stop it while hiccup trying not to loose his temper. "OK STOP!" shouted hiccup and everyone looked at him. "How we are spoused to work on a project when you all fighting?" He asked. "We can't so everyone go do whatever you want and we will meet again Tomorrow at same place at same time and we will work together you like it or not?" Then his phone start ringing. "No you three get lost!" He said and sit. He picked his phone to find that elsa was calling him. He answerd him and was met by:

"Hiccup someone took my phone from my locker" yes he was met by worried astrid. "It's okay m'lady could you come to the cafeteria and we will find it don't worry" he tried to reassure her. He was met by okay. "What wrong cuz?" Asked snoutlout. "Astrid's phone lost" he answerd. Snotlout nodded.

After five minutes they could see Astrid, Elsa, and Claire coming. "Hiccup what we will do?!" Asked Astrid worried. She didn't like the idea of some creepy people see what on her phone. "Don't worry Astrid" said hiccup ressurly her.

Hiccup got his computer and start to type Astrid Email to lock it. Then he start to track it. "It still in school don't worry." He said making Astrid calm a bit. Then he start to hack it to see who take it. After some time they saw Monica. Monica is someone who wants to be with hiccup and she though that the only way is to kill Astrid reputation. But oh oh she was wrong.

"Monica!" Said Astrid with hater. "Snotlout could you and Ruffnut take care of this?" Asked Hiccup knowing that his cousin and his girlfriend would love to deal with this bitch. "With my pleasure" answer Snotlout with nasty smirk.

"What how is this thing is locked" said Monica when she found that Astrid's mobile is locked. "Hey bitch did you found our prank." Asked Ruffnut. Monica looked at her mad. "Now give it to me or I will call Heather to deal with you and but a full time pranks on you." Warned Ruffnut with a glare. Monica looked at the blonde in front of her scared. "Here but I warn you I will find something and she will be nothing to compare to me!" Said Monica irritated. "Oh she already nothing compared to you cause she is better you will see." Said Snotlout.

"Here your phone girl." Said Ruff while give her the phone. "Thanks girl." Said Astrid while hugging her. "Hey guys, anyway I have to go now or I will be late, come snot." Said Astrid while waving.

Snotlout was right Monica was nothing compared to Astrid even if it take her 100 years to realise it.