Musicians in love

It was the last period of the day at berk high school. While everyone at their classes, hiccup is walking to the music room. The school has a music concert at the end of the month, and hiccup want to join it. While a lot of students tease him and said that he has no chance, he didn't let any of this matters to him.

As he entered the music room. Picked his guitar. And start to play. Soon he heard a soft melody same like the one he play start to play.

This melody is only played from a girl with blond hair and blue eyes. She too wanted to join in the concert so she comes here. Astrid Hofferson is one of the school queen bees. But she never wanted to be one and she didn't care about it. And when they knows that she was going to join the concert they tease her and says that they don't join this things. But she didn't care.

But what hiccup and Astrid didn't know that they are singing for their dreams, hope, and pain. Try to relive themselves by music. Soon hiccup start to sing the song they where singing.

(Bold~Astrid, italic~hiccup, bold and italic~both of them)

"It's just another night.
And I'm starring at the moon
I saw a shooting star
And though of you"

Astrid was surprised by the voice it was like something she never heard. It was beautiful amazing perfect? Yes perfect. She feels like she know that voice but she couldn't seemed to place where she heard it.

"I sang a lullaby
By the waterside and knew
If you were here,
I'd sing to you"

Hiccup soon think of Astrid. His childhood bestfriend. They were friends until they were 10 and then they start to talk less. Soon they weren't friends again. Truth is hiccup had crush on his bestfriend. And astrid too. Even though they are in the same school they still didn't talk. But truth said it's eating them both and even it if it only some meters between them it feels like they live in other country.

"Your on the other side
As the skyline splits in two
I'm miles away from seeing you"

Astrid soon remembered where she heard that voice. It's the voice of her old bestfriend hiccup haddock. And then she know what song he was singing. And why they played this particular melody now.

"I can see the stars
From America
I wonder do you see them too"

At this point they remember when Astrid had to go to New York for her father's work. They were extremely sad.

Flashback:

"Do you have to go Asty" asked Hiccup as he and Astrid were at the back yard in his house. They decided to camp until she has to go to America. "I wish I hadn't but I have to" she said sad. The sun was sitting right now and they were watching it. "Astrid could I ask you question"  said the little boy while looking at his bestfriend. He never though that they would ever have to be apart. She nodded. "Would you forget me while you there" asked hiccup and looked again at the stars. "Of course no hiccup why you ask" she said. She never would forget her bestfriend and crush. Even if miles between them. "I just though you would have your friends there and might forget me" he sigh and looked at the sky the stars was up in the sky. "You know I will remember you by the stars. When I look at them I will remember that I have my bestfriend lives away from me" she said. "And you what will you remember me by" she asked. "The stars too" he said and smiled.

End of flashback:

"So open your eyes and see
The way our horizons meet
And all of the light will lead
Into the night with me
And I know these scars will bleed
But both of our hearts believe
All of these stars will guide us home"

Hiccup and Astrid think about all the times spend together how they where so close. They could remember themselves says that they will get married when they where young so no one could split them ever again.

"I can here your heart
On the radio beat
They are playing chasing cars
And though of us
Back to the time
You were lying next to me
I looked across and fell in love"

They thought of their first sleepover. The radio was playing 'chasing cars' and the two of them where lying on the bed panting from running around. At this time when hiccup looked next to him. He fell in love with her.

"So I took your hand
Back through lamplit streets I knew
Everything lead back to you"

Astrid though of the times where they always say goodbye at the road under a lamplit. Don't Al's why but it always been there.

"So can you see the stars
Over Amsterdam
Your the song my heart beating to"

Hiccup shocked at the voice that sings. He know that this voice belong to his old bestfriend Astrid Hofferson. Amsterdam is where they used to live or where they lived now.

"So open your eyes and see
The way our horizons meet
And all of the light will lead
Into the night with me
And I know these scars will bleed
But both of our hearts believe
All of these stars will guide us home
And, oh, I know
And, oh, I know, oh"

They sang together enjoying every moment together. Not exactly together. But oh well at least they are doing something together.

"I can see the stars from America"

Astrid sings the last line while standing up walking around to meet him. Hiccup also left the guitar and start walking towerd the girl. "Hiccup" said Astrid not believing her eyes. "Astrid" said hiccup also not believing his eyes. "You sing very well you know" said Astrid as she refers to the past couple of minutes. 

"Oh yeah you sing really well too" said hiccup with smile that never fail to make her happy. "I miss you hiccup" said Astrid as she hugged him "I miss you too m'lady" said hiccup using the nickname he gave to her.

"Astrid I I love you" said hiccup suddenly. He thought that it's a good time to say it. Astrid was at first shock he loved her back. She then smiled and said "I love you too hiccup" soon they sealed the moment with a kiss that makes the two lovebirds have fireworks in them.

Who knows that when they wanted to join a music concert. They will get a lot more. Not only they become bestfriend again. No but also a couple. And who knows maybe they will become married in the future