Gone

Emptiness That is what They all feel. Like a part of Them is gone. Today is The funeral of Their old friend Heather. She had died last night due To a panic attack. It was So strong That The doctors couldn't save her. and now Astrid is sitting at her once best friend crying Which is a rare sight To see but no one dared To Say anything. Simply because nothing Could be said.

all Astrid Could feel right now is emptiness. All she feels is that nothing is Enough. despite The Time They spend Together it feels like it's not enough and That They need more Time Together. all Those moments That She is gonna remember, Cherise, she feels like it's not enough. her poor mind Can't figure it out. what is going on? her hand and body Can't Stop Shaking. her eyes are red and puffy from all The crying. The gang are all concerned about her. Since She was The most one Close To heather. Astrid didn't Talk or even eat since she got The Call from Dagur crying Saying That heather had passed out. That call Left her Shaking not Knowing What To do. her poor heart hoping it's all a prank.

They are all at The funeral Astrid is just sitting crying Since That's all She can do. "honey you need To Calm down She is in a better place now" her mother Said Trying To calm her daughter but nothing works. It Looks Like Astrid is in another place Where all her happy moments with heather are.

Sometime later it was time to go. Astrid had stopped crying and now is Just Looking at The space in front of her. the flashbacks of her time with her best friend playing in front of her. after everyone got to have their Last moments with her it was time to go home.

"Let me Take her She needs space," Said hiccup as he Took her hand and Lead her To The car driving slowly They went To Their shared apartment Where The gang has gone. slowly hiccup Lead The shaking girl into his room Since She Shared her room with heather. hiccup had stayed beside her until She had fallen asleep.

once he had stepped out. Outside at The room The gang Looked at him worried sick about Their friend. "how is She now?" was all They said. "not good" he replied. That is all That had been Shared This night.

As days passed Astrid had recovered from what happened. still wishing every day That she had spent more time with her. She helped Dagur with heather old Things crying a Little here and there. but she is surely getting better.

I have read a one-shot Where it reminded me of my dead best friend. I thought about writing This. The Song (faded by Alan walker) is The Same song I listened To While writing This Since it's a Song That reminds me of a great memory between us.