Happy birthday

Today seems like a usual day but it's not a usual day. You see today 14th of April. Is Astrid Hofferson birthday. And although she hates surprises. The gang will still make her a surprise party. For many reasons 1: it's the first year together after they become all friends. 2: cause they wanted to surprise her and have a party. Sure Astrid might kill them but who cares.

"Okay everything is ready" Asked Hiccup. An Auburn haired guy with green  eyes. They were at the Hofferson household to prepare the party. Heather is making the food, fishlegs is taking care of the gifts, snotlout and the twins decorate. And finally hiccup taking care of the three idiots. "Yep H. Everything is ready" said Tuffnut as he come down.

"Good Astrid will be hear in ten minutes so we better but the food on the table and hide." Said hiccup "and don't eat anything" he warned before he goes. 8 minutes later they finally finished everything. They hear Astrid comes. Her mom told her to get something from the backyard cause they were there.

When Astrid enters she was confused by what happens there then the next moments tears was going through her eyes. "SURPRISE" the whole gang said making Astrid shocked and Happy. "Guys you did all of that to me" she asked. They all nodded "you are our friend Astrid what do you think we will do at a day like this send a card and that's all uh no not here" said Heather as she goes to hug her bestfriend. "Thank you guys you are the best" said Astrid with tears in her eyes.

Astrid was happy with her friends and (secret) boyfriend. Yes hiccup and Astrid dating but no one knows. Astrid was really happy cause she finally feel like she found a family. And family stick together.

This one is trash I know but today is my birthday and I wanted to write this one so yeah.