Dear diary

At fifth grade:

Dear diary, it's the first day for me in berk school. I hope I get a new friends. My mom gives me candies so I could share it with my classmates. I used to live in outcast but I moved back to berk. I feel nervous about this school cause I am not great at making new friends but I guess I will be alright I mean my brother is still with me. So I think I will be okay

_____________________________

Dear diary, today was my first day at school I made a new friend named Elsa. One of my new classmates wasn't too friendly her name is Camicazi. While Elsa was telling me about her, she though we are talking  about her and she made a huge deal of it. She seems like a drama queen. Other than that everything is alright. There was that cute guy who named Hiccup. He has an Auburn hair and green eyes. He seems cute.

_____________________________

At sixth grade:

Dear dairy, it's my second year for me in berk school. I hope that I will see my classmates again. I miss Elsa and my other classmates. I feel a little comfortable around the school now so I am not nervous to go to school anymore. I finished eating breakfast and I am going now to school. Wish me luck.

_____________________________

Dear dairy, I returned from school and everything was good. Elsa and I had a lit to catch up, Camicazi is still annoying. Not a lot of things happens today. Hiccup got cuter and handsome now. His hair got a little wild but it look great on him. His fearkles start to be visible. Elsa and I were talking about our crushes. She told me that his crush is Jack. He has a white her and he looks cute. She kept asking me who is my crush and I kept say that I don't had crush which is true.

_____________________________

Dear dairy, Elsa had told me that there was a rumor about me loving Hiccup, and that Camicazi is the one who make that rumor. She is a bitch. I don't have a crush on him I mean he is like my brother Aron. But he has a different hair and eye color. I kept saying that I don't have crush on him and that was the truth. But I don't know why I kept look at him from time to time. I mean me and Hiccup had a talked before and he is fun talking. I don't know how she did that but I don't care. I have exams to focus on.

_____________________________

At the summer holiday:

Dear dairy, my summer holiday is amazing. My uncle, uncle finn, will get married soon. I am so excited. His new wife is cool and I like her. But that is not what I wanted to say. What I wanted to say is that I may be or may be not start to catch a feelings for someone. I have this feeling that someone, someone I know will come to the wedding. Who I have no idea.

_____________________________

At seventh grade:

Dear dairy, today was my first day at school. I really miss it. Me and Elsa again had a lot to catch up. Camicazi had moved to another school thank thor. I mean she is so annoying. When I know she moved I asked her why did she moved and she said 'not your business'. This time I feel like hiccup is looking at me. Whenever I look at him I see him look at me. I have to admit he got handsome. I am not denying that I look at him here and there. But I feel like I he stare at me. Does he like me. I don't know.

_____________________________

The second semester of the year:

Dear dairy, I have to say that. I like my friend and classmate hiccup. Yes as you heard me. I don't know who but I did. Last semester I feel that hiccup was starring at me. But this time I am the one who starring. I don't know what is that. He doesn't stare at me now and I feel annoying.

_____________________________

Dear dairy, today was, well normal. But the thing that is different is that I looked at hiccup eyes directly for the first time. I was going out of school with my brother and then we pass him and his friends. Then I looked at him for the first time in the eyes. I always new that his eyes are green. But I never know how green they is.

_____________________________

Dear dairy, corona virus come. And we are all have a lockdown. The school tells us to do a research and give it to them. So with that we are officially finished for this year. We have made a group chat to talk about it and of anyone needs help. When we finished our researchs and waited till we know who to post it or give it to school. Hiccup send me a massege. We talked but I felt awkward. I never talked to a boy not by massage at least. I hope he doesn't feel embarrassed. For the rest of my time I think. Does he like me or not?

_____________________________

Dear dairy, today my parents tells me that I am gonna move to another school. I don't want to do it. I mean I have friends in this school and i don't want to move. Besides hiccup is there. I am so sad that i cried about  it. Would I be able to see him again. Would we meet again. I don't know. But I really hope that.

This story is based on true story. Cause that what happens to me with my crush but I moved on cause it's hard to meet again. But don't worry there is part two from it so don't worry.