New year kisses

Hiccup and astrid are in there prom night for the new year. But they have a different plan they decided that they will go to the playground and have a kiss under the stars at the beginning of the year.

So they decided that before the countdown they will go out to have their kiss. It wasn't their first kiss. It was their third. So they weren't too nervous.

And here they are standing with the gang talking. Then aloud music play so they go dancing leave them with their childhood best friends fishlegs and heather.

Heather and fishlegs go to get something to eat. So they take the chance and get out of the party.

Out here is so peaceful, relaxing, and beautiful. The music is not too loud so they dance in a peaceful garden. Under the shining sky.

Hiccup looks at her ocean blue eyes smiling widely. While astrid looks at his forest green eyes smiling sweetly.

Hiccup look at her eyes deeply and said " I love you astrid hofferson " she looked at him and smiled then said " I love you to hiccup haddock " they look at each other smiling.

" five "
" four "

The countdown start but they didn't hear it they were at another world only seeing each other they leaned in.

" three "
" two "

Their lips almost connected

" one "

Their lips connected as they said one. The fireworks start and every cheering hard. But the couple didn't hear anything. They were focused on each other they didn't feel anything except each other.

" happy new year m'lady," he said when they pulled away. " happy new year babe," she said. The couple stands here watching the fireworks in the sky enjoying each other's company.

Sorry if it's short. Happy new year.