CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE; april fools

Heyyyyyy, how're y'all doing? I'm so sorry for not posting any new chapters recently! But here is chapter 45. Finally. Also it is now canon that Lewis looks like Evan Peters (Like in Safelight, Kickass and Never Back Down 2. Not X-Men or AHS). Thank You.

~Y/N's POV~

April first was a dreaded day for most of the Hogwarts staff and students for one—well two—reasons. Fred and George Weasley's  birthdays. Most students couldn't even walk the halls without being pranked or scared. Lee, Lewis and I on the other hand...we were never allowed to join in on the pranks but the twins didn't do anything too bad to us, unlike poor Snape.

"Okay, so we've got everything ready for tomorrow?" Lewis whispered to Lee and I as we walked to our next class.

"Mhm. I just need to finish the gift then it should be all good." Lee answered.

"Yeah, I just got the house elves to- Hey Freddie!" I quickly steered the conversation elsewhere as my boyfriend walked over to us.

"Hey Love, what are you guys whispering about over here?" He smirked, slinging his arm around my shoulder.

Lewis was the first to answer, "Uh, test answers."

Fred scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Booooringggg."

"Oh shut up you big baby." I sighed jokingly.

"Actually I'm seventeen in three days in case you forgot."

"Yeah I don't think we forgot, Fred." Lee said. "It's all you and George have been saying all week."

"Well we're excited." Fred reasoned. "I mean it means that we can use magic outside of school!"

"Some of us can already do that." Lewis snickered.

"Yeah, well I'm still taller than your 5'11 ass." Fred smirked and then the conversation was dropped.

"That's a bit rude." Lewis mumbled to himself. "It's not my fault they're giants."

"Anyway, do you and George have any ideas of what you're going to do then?" Lee asked.

"It's a surprise." There was a smirk tugging on Fred's lips. "Some really good prank ideas this year."

"I swear to god if you do anything compared to what you did to my bed last year..." Lewis mumbled.

"What? The colour changing sheets? Those were nothing." Scoffed Fred.

"My hair was red for a week."

"Supported the Gryffindor colours though."

➪➪➪

"It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you." I sang under my breath. "There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do."

"What're you singing?" I looked up from my book to meet Fred's caramel-brown eyes.

"Oh hey, Freddie." I smiled, putting my book back in my bag and patting the couch seat next to me. Fred sat down.

"What were you singing?" He asked again. "It sounded nice."

"It's just a muggle song. I found it on one of my dad's old records a while back."

"What's it called?"

"Do you need to know?"

"I'm just curious." Fred put his hands up like he was surrendering.

"Whatever, it's called Africa. It's a good song by a good band." I smiled.