CHAPTER ELEVEN; the black dog

~Y/N's POV~

"Peaky? What do you expect? He fell over 100 feet!" Fred said to Ron.

"Yeah Ron, let's walk you off the Astronomy Tower-" George said

"-and see what you'd look like." Fred finished.

"Probably a right sight better than he normally does." Harry muttered from where he was lying. We all smiled at him.

"Bloody hell, Harry. You scared us there!" I said.

"What happened?" He asked, sitting up in his bed.

"You fell off your broom, mate!" Fred told him. "Would've been—what—160 feet or so?"

"We thought you'd died!" Said Alicia, who was shaking.

"But...the match? What happened?" Harry asked. "Are we having a replay?"

We looked around at each other, everyone avoiding Harry's gaze.

"We didn't—lose...?"

"Diggory caught the snitch." George said. "Just after you fell. He didn't realise what had happened. When he looked back and saw you on the ground, he tried to call it off. Wanted a rematch. But they won fair and square. Even...Wood admits it."

"Where is Wood?" Harry asked.

"Still in the showers." I quickly replied.

"We think he's trying to drown himself." Fred added, earning himself an elbow in the rib from me. "Ow!"

"Stop Fred. You don't want the poor boy to feel worse, do you?" I muttered.

As the rest of the group go on about how we can still win the cup if Ravenclaw wins against Hufflepuff and all that, I looked out the hospital wing's window, and I noticed something at the edge of the forest.

A big, black dog.

I could recognise that dog anywhere. Even if I hadn't seen it in 12 years.

It was my father's animagus.

"You coming Y/N?" George asked as the team all leave the hospital wing.

"Uh...yeah. Coming!" I quickly rushed over to them, not taking another look at the forest.

"You okay love?" Fred whispered to me. I nod in response, smiling up at him. "Okay, good. You just seem a bit quiet."

"I'm just tired Freddie. Really." I smiled, still thinking about the dog. It had to be him. It makes sense.

"Y/N! Come with us!" Alicia called, waving me over to them.

"Well, I've got to go. Bye Freddie." I pulled him into a hug.

"See you later, love." He smiled.

"Y/N! Come on!" Angelina called, dragging me up to our dorm with her and Alicia.

Soon, the three of us were sitting on Angelina's bed in our dorm.

"So Y/N. You and Fred, huh?" Angelina smirked.

I blush. 'I- uh...no." I said. "Don't you fancy him anyway, Angie?"

"I mean, he's cute...But I like someone else more." Angelina smiled to herself. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"She likes George!" Alicia blurted out. Angelina raced to cover Alicia's mouth while I had burst out laughing.

"Oh shut up Y/N!" Angie shot me a playful glare.

"Maybe one day you'll both be Mrs Weasleys!" Alicia giggled.

"ALICIA SPINNET!" I squealed, lightly shoving her into Angelina. Angie holds her down and we both tickle Alicia.