15. First Dates & Quidditch Games

Y'all I tested positive for Covid🥸✊🏻

⚠️Slight smut warning⚠️ inspired by shifting you know the drill 😏

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday night.
You and Ron ended the day in the common room. After such a long day, you were both exhausted. The only people in the room were you, the twins, Lee, and of course, Ron. Fred hung out with Lee and George so much, anyone could've thought they were a thruple.

They eventually left, with it being so quiet in the room and they were just so bored and couldn't sit in quietness for too long. You were reading a book, and Ron was fiddling with his fingers.

Ron notes that you two are alone. He moves his hand to your upper thigh. "Don't forget, our date is tomorrow." He smirks.

"Oh really, I totally forgot! I mean, it totally wasn't the only thing I was looking forward to this entire week!" You sarcastically laughed and went back to your book.

"How about I do one more thing you can look forward to?" He moves his hand under your skirt very slowly, waiting for your consent.

You blushed and giggled. "Sure, idiot."

You feel his middle and ring fingers move your panties to the side and feel them start rubbing your clit. You kept reading, even though it was hard to stay focused.

He kept going, it eventually got too much to the point were you had to put your book down and your full attention went to his fingers that were inside of you. You pulled his hair and he bit your lip, diving into a kiss.

Before you could finish, he pulled his fingers out.

"We'll continue this later. But first, I want you to taste it. Let's see if you taste as good as you look." He shoved his two fingers into your mouth. You wrapped your mouth around his fingers and sucked on them.

A little later, he started violently making out with you, pushing you down onto the sofa, with him on top.

Hermione soon ran in and started fake gagging. "Oh, for the love of Merlin, please don't do that here, not in the common area!" She pushed him off you.

"Hermione!" You laughed, although you were sort of annoyed.

"y/n, we have a test tomorrow. Save the snogging for a later time!"

"C'mon Hermione, am I allowed to spend some time with my girlfriend here?" Ron complained, rolling his eyes.

She dragged you off the couch and into the dormitory. "Come on, we're studying. Now." She threw a book at you.

you sat next to her and started to read your book. She began reading to you, since you weren't much of a visual learner and she didn't really care about her learning method, all of them worked for her.

You two studied for a bit, until you got too
bored. You decided to go to Ron's bedroom to sleep tonight. You got up and started towards the door.

Before you could fully get the door open, Hermione stopped you. "And where do you think you're going?"

"To my boyfriends room.....to sleep."