10. Love Letters

AUTHORS NOTE:
hey y'all this is just a smut warning also sorry for how cringy this is sorry i was so uncomfortable writing this LMAO anyways inspired by shifting experiences 😌💅🏻✨ Don't bully me for writing this you're just as bad for reading it 😳

ALSO I USED ART BREEDER TO MAKE WHAT I IMAGINE ACHILLES TO LOOK LIKE

OKAY HAPPY READING!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a month since you went to the Burrow for Christmas. You are now back at Hogwarts, and feeling better than ever. You and Ron have been very close, closer than ever, ever since you cuddled together and fell asleep in his arms on Christmas night. You and the twins are best friends since the three of you caused mischief at the Burrow. You and Ginny are also best friends, ever since she helped you resolve your issues with Ron. You've been using the blanket Ron got you for Christmas, along with the picture frame of you two, and the date idea book. He likes to call it an "adventure idea book" since he is too shy to actually call them "dates".

...

After a long school day, you sat in the common room, when Ron came running in, screaming.

"Y/N! Y/N! HELP! THEY'RE COMING!" He screeched. He had a scratch on the side of his face.

"What the hell is going on?" You stand up from the couch and put your hands up, running towards him.

"They... they, they attacked me! I, I told them no and, they,,,they just kept going!" He gasped, out of breath from all his screaming and running.

You gave him a look of confusion and he got his breath back.

"I'm sorry, Y/N, I really am." He apologized, falling to his knees.

"Dear Merlin, what happened?!" 

"Draco...he..he-"

"DRACO? HE DID THIS TO YOU? DID HE HURT YOU?"

"No,,, his friends did...and, well... I, I guess he did too."

"WHAT. DID. HE. DO." You pulled him up off of his knees and were able to bring him over to the couch.

You were absolutely furious. Before he could explain, you ran upstairs to get your wand and put a healing charm on the scrape on his cheek.

He started to explain and tried to hold back tears, "they, the group of Slytherins, Draco, Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle, they all were talking about you and how you're a t-traitor and a..a..I don't feel comfortable saying it...the mean word for a muggle-born", a tear rolled down his cheek, "and I know you're not one of them. You're not a traitor!" He choked up, "and when I defended you, they all jumped me! I- I'm sorry, I t-tried."

The one tear became a full-on sob.

"Ron, it's okay. You did more than tried. There were 4 of them and one of you. There was nothing else you could do!" You patted his shoulder and wiped a tear off his eye. "Come here." You pulled his head onto your shoulder. "Thank you. Thank you for standing up for me." You kissed him on the forehand and he silently sobbed.