9. Look up, you'll see the stars

AUTHORS NOTE:
Happy new year! Also, happy late holidays!

Okay happy reading! :)

It was the day before Christmas Eve, you packed your things to go home for the holiday, Hermione helping you. She promised to help you get situated once you arrived back home.

Ever since you found out that Hermione lives only a 35 minute drive from you, the two of you have been making plans to do over the summer and holiday break.

~at home~

Once you arrived home and started unpacking, Hermione brought up her relationship with Luna. Of course, along with that also comes up her asking about yours.

"Soooo, how are you and Ron doing?"

"Pretty good. I mean we're still talking, but I can definitely see something between us in the near future." You answered as you took a t-shirt from your trunk and folded it into your dresser.

You and Ron talked everyday, in every class, and on Wednesday afternoon the two of you even studied together and hung out in the common room before bedtime.

You itched the back of your neck while Hermione listened,"I mean, I hope the twins aren't weird about it, since Ron is their brother, and they are super close friends of mine."

"Y/N, I wouldn't worry about that, I've already talked to them and they told me that they've been rooting for the two of you for a while now. Apparently, Ron has talked to them about you multiple times." She puts her finger up to her mouth, "but, shhh, you didn't hear that from me."

The two of you laugh and then continue unpacking your trunk for a moment before Hermione asks you another question.

"Do you think that you'll take the next step in your relationship soon?"

You laughed, "Yeah, when cars fly."

Just then, you hear something bang against your window.

You grew frustrated and stomped over to the window, "that neighbor. must be throwing rocks again, he's had a crush on me since the 3rd year."

Opening it, you see a blue ford Anglia flying right in-front of your window.

Fred was in the drivers seat, George in the passenger, Ron and Ginny in the backseat.

George rolled down the window and shouted, "Y/N, hop in! We got room for 1 more!"

You looked to Hermione, a big smile across your face.

She smiled back and waved her hand at you, motioning out of the window, "You go. I'll find my way out."

You quickly got your trunk together with a few days worth of clothing and some makeup. Luckily, you still had your toiletries from Hogwarts still packed.

She waved you goodbye and left your bedroom as you climbed into the backseat of the car, sitting in between Ginny and Ron.

Fred drove off from your bedroom window and started towards the burrow. The whole car ride consisted of you jamming out to the radio, eating snacks, and sharing stories of what happened at Hogwarts before it let out for the holidays.