17. Birthday Celebration

Hey y'all! so i think there's only going to be a couple more chapters😫🤚🏻i might do a sequel!

Also happy (super belated) birthday bae Ronald
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple weeks went by, it was February 27th, a few days before Ron's Birthday. He was turning 17, so you wanted to do something special. You and your friends planned a huge surprise party for him. You mostly had help from Harry, Hermione, and his siblings. You already knew most things about him, so it wasn't that hard a task to plan the food, decorations, music, etc.

You were talking at breakfast that morning with Harry and Hermione. You had to keep Ron away from the three of you while you were planning, so you had the twins stall him. They told you they would do it, but never said what they'd do, which made you nervous.

"I definitely prefer these maroon streamers over the crimson." Hermione argued.

"It happens that I enjoy the crimson ones, Hermione!" Harry bickered.

"What's the difference?!" You cracked, shutting Harry up, but unfortunately not Hermione.

"Y/N, you don't even care! This is your boyfriend, and you don't even seem to be bothered! I mean, don't you want him to have a good birthday?" Hermione bugged.

"Hermione! As a matter of fact, I've already chosen the streamer colors." You rested your hands on the table. "And we're going with an assortment. Red, brown, yellow, orange."

Harry faked gagging as you stared him down.

"What?!" He threw his hands up in defense. "K fine, sorry."

You turned your head to see Ron walk through the great hall doors and over to you. He looked upset.

"Guys! Be quiet, here he comes." You tapped them on the arm to quiet them down.

"My brothers are bloody idiots." He mumbled as he sat down next to you.

"What's wrong?" You rubbed his arm.

"My brothers- they kept asking if they can go on a date with you! How inconsiderate. You're my girlfriend. Plus, they made me late to breakfast!" He bit down on a piece of toast, but it was hard as a rock. "Ew!" He gagged and threw the toast down on his plate.

"It's okay. Here, have mine." You gave him your piece, still fresh.

"Thanks." He bit down on his food and leaned his head on his hand.

"What's wrong with Ronald this time?" Hermione bugged.

Ron rolled his eyes and you rubbed his arm, making him calm back down.

"Fred and George. It's-" you were cut off by Harry.

"Please, stop talking." He sounded calm, but definitely was way rude about it.

"Harry!" Hermione nudged him in disapproval.

Harry rolled his eyes right before grabbing all his belongings and storming away.

"What's his issue?" You question to Hermione and Ron.

"I hear he's having relationship issues with Ginny. All he was going on about last night." Ron spoke through his mouth full of food.

"Tell me about it! Ginny kept me up to the wee hours complaining about Harry!" Hermione face-palmed herself.

"You've got to be kidding! I haven't heard anything from anyone!" You complained, feeling left out of Ginny and Harry's lives.