19. Fun Nights Only Happen Some Nights

HEYY GUYS!! peep the picture i edited 😏 i hope i enjoy the new chapter and dont get mad.... oopsie...

...

It was the twins birthday.. also April fools day. You prayed to Merlin the night before that no one would prank you today. It was a day off today, and you were woken up by a familiar voice.

"Y/N" the voice called out

You rubbed your eyes and open them to see Ron smiling over you.

"Good morning love."

"Morning Ron"

he kissed you and whispered into your ear, "are you ready to surprise the twins today?"

"Of course, I am."

"Is that what you said when you threw my surprise party?"

"Of course."

"I knew you would." He kissed you once more and dragged you out of bed, "C'mon now, Angelina and Lee are out with the boys right now, they're gonna be out all day so we have to start setting up."

"Alright, I have the fire whiskey right here", you said as you pulled out a box from under your bed. You managed to snatch a couple bottles from the twins dorm a couple days ago when they were busy in classes. Ginny knows where their stash is, so of course she told you.

...

After much work spent, you finally were able to decorate the entire common room, top to bottom. you were super lazy so of course some magic came into play.

...

It was around lunch time, Ron wanted you to get ready in his room for some reason which he wouldn't say, but you knew what he was doing. You didn't care anyway, since you felt like you barely spent anytime with him anymore. You had a couple of outfit options

You showed him multiple options, when he finally picked a winner. It was a Black body-con dress and if you're being honest, you knew why he picked it. You looked like a goddess in it, as Ron described it.

 But soon before you could fully put it on, Ron took it off and threw it across the room

But soon before you could fully put it on, Ron took it off and threw it across the room. He jumped into making out with you.

"I just couldn't resist you right now, especially after not being able to touch you in so long." he whispered into your ear which send shivers down your spine.

You weren't wearing a bra with the dress anyways, so taking that off was no problem.

You both consented and he threw you onto the bed. You slowly pulled down his trousers to reveal his hard on.

He pushed you down on the bed and started running his tip down your opening. He always teased, so you couldn't help but beg.

"Ronald, please" you whimpered