23. Epilogue

AN: thank you so much for following this book. I am so proud of it! This is an epilogue and has a lot of time skips in it. If you want me to make a second book that takes place after this chapter please let me know! Much love <3

5 years after you graduated from Hogwarts, Ron proposed to you, and you found a flat near the burrow and moved in together.

...

It's been a few months since Ron proposed. You woke up and looked at the curtains slightly blowing in your room as the windows were cracked open. You glanced over and saw Ron sleeping peacefully.

"Awww, he's so cute", you whispered to yourself.

"Yeah? Who's so cute?", his eyes opened, "I was awake the whole time, just waiting for you to wake up." He tickled you and you both laughed.

"I have to get ready. Today's the day I'm looking for my dress. I'm meeting the girls in an hour."

"Aww. Just five more minutes?" He asked, pulling you into a hug.

"Fine." You smiled as you could resist his cuddles.

Once you got ready, Ron put a kettle on the stove and made you some tea.

"No matter what dress you choose today, I want you to pick the one that you love. You're going to look beautiful in any one you choose." He told you as he poured tea into a mug.

"The girls are here. I gotta go." You quickly stood up, gave Ron a kiss, grabbed your purse and went on your way.

The colors of the wedding were red and gold, a nod to your Gryffindor house colors. The bridesmaids would be wearing red dresses, which you would also be shopping for today.

You arrived to the wedding boutique and walked around. There were so many beautiful dresses on display. Hermione, Mel, Luna, and Ginny were all there to help you. They all picked out some dresses they wanted you to try.

Hermione wanted you to try a mermaid gown with roses at the bottom.

Luna wanted you to try pant suit with stars and flowers embroidered on it.

Mel wanted you to try an A-line dress with lace.

Ginny wanted you to try a tea-length dress with a few sparkles on it.

None of them were your style, so you decided to look around some more. Until you found a ball gown, with poofy princess sleeves and a sweetheart neckline.

You felt like a princess with it on.

"If my brother doesn't love that dress, I'm disowning him.", Ginny said which made all of you laugh.

You looked yourself in the mirror again and started to tear up, "I can't wait for Ron to see me wearing this."

"Sometimes I can't believe how he even found love, but then I remember that you two are perfect for each other. Even though sometimes your love makes me sick.", Ginny once again said, which made all of you laugh.

"I think it's quite nice!" Luna softly said.

"I absolutely love it. Your face lit up as soon as you saw it." Mel encouraged you to buy it.

"This is the one. I know it, Y/N." Hermione said confidently, "it's gorgeous."

"This is the one!" You said as all the girls clapped for you. You bought the dress and now it was time for the girls to find their bridesmaids dresses.

...

The day of the wedding

You woke up at the burrow in Ginny's old room. You decided to have the wedding at the burrow and it was tradition not to see each other until the wedding. Harry and Neville made sure not for the two of you to cross paths.

The girls were all wearing dark red short dresses.

Fleur was doing your makeup and putting flowers in your hair when Fred and George walked in.

As soon as the twins saw you, they started to cry.

"My little Y/N is all grown up." Fred said, wiping a tear.

"It seems like just yesterday you were convinced we snuck love potion into your drink." George sniffled.

"Aw boys, don't cry." You hugged them, "now I'm your sister in law, that's as good as it gets!"

They smiled.

Molly and Arthur busted into the room.

"Oh dear, don't you look beautiful." Molly admired your dress and gave you a hug.

Bill walked in and just started in awe.

"Bill didn't even look at me like that on our wedding day." Fleur joked.

"C'mon now, Ron is outside waiting! Everyone is here!" Arthur hurried you along.

Before you left the room, you glanced out the window and saw Ron standing next to an archway. You can't believe you were so close to marrying him.

All the bridesmaids walked down the isle, Teddy Lupin was the ring bearer, and a daughter that Luna and Hermione adopted, Evie Granger-Lovegood, was the flower girl.

And then you. Arthur walked you down the isle and gave you away to Ron.

He whispered into your ear, "thank you for making my son the happiest, my daughter." And turned to sit with Molly.

You smiled as Ron was already crying. You wiped his tears as he mouth, "you are so beautiful."

The ceremony ended and you said your 'i do's'. Ron picked you up bridal style and ran down the isle with you as the crowd applauded.

"I really do have the best wife ever." He kissed you, once you were all alone, setting up for the reception.

Wife. This made your heart flutter. The man you loved the most finally got to call you his wife. And you got to call him your husband.

...

The reception finally started and Dobby came up to you.

"Congratulations, friends. Dobby has given Mr. And Mrs. Weasley a gift." He softly said as he handed you a gift with wrinkled brown paper.

Inside were 2 pairs of socks.

"Thank you, Dobby. It's amazing having a good friend like you." Ron said and he bent down to hug the elf.

The both of you partied like there was no tomorrow. Your friends all congratulated you and partied with you also. You had some fire whiskey and the twins made alcoholic butter beer, which was amazing.

After the wedding ended, you went off onto your honeymoon. And the two of you lived happily ever after.

The end.