Chapter 54 - Jailhouse Rock

Johnny's POV
------------------------
January 11, 1969
8:30 p.m.
------------------------

It's been how many days and Ponyboy hasn't visited me once. I saw him one time, which didn't end well, and that was it.

I trudged into my cell, sore from being brutally shoved into the wall a few times on my way here. Jayde lay on the bottom bunk, eyes closed. His hands were stretched up and placed behind his head. He hasn't noticed me yet.

"Hi Jay," I mumbled, doubting he'd even hear me. He's in one of his 'trances' again.

His eyes popped open, pupils adjusting to the light, alluminating those brilliant ice-blue pools. "Finally!" he hopped off the bunk, crossing the room in three strides and pinning me against the wall, trailing kisses up and down my neck.

"J-Jay," I stammered, taken by surprise, "Whoa...s-slow down, what is this?"

His hot breath fanned against my skin, "God, been waiting for you to get back, Johnny-boy..."

"Why?" I squeaked lamely.

His breathing was steady but his heartbeat was the opposite. "Want you..." he stared at me, pupils dilated, "Feeling particularily...porny today."

"Wait," I stopped him, and he looked a little flustered, "Not...all the way, though. I'm not ready."

"Of course," he assured me, not looking at all disappointed, "I'm happy to wait until you're sure you're ready."

This is what I like - hell, what I love - about Jayde: no matter how horny or sexual he gets, he'll never make me do anything before my time.

Slowly, as he kissed along my jawline and neck, I noticed how bored I was. Now, normally Jayde can turn me on easily, sometimes with a mere glance, but I'm just not feeling it today.

"H-Hang on," I stopped him, "Sorry to drop you like this, but I'm not really in the mood for...y'know..."

He stepped back. "Aw, poo. What's the matter?" Jay sat on the bottom bunk, inviting me to sit next to him, "Is it Ponyboy again?"

I plunked myself down with a sigh, "Yeah. I know we didn't really have anything, but come on! One visit!"

Jayde looked just the tiniest bit hurt. I hate doing this to him - clinging to Pony while I fool around with Jay. It's wrong, but I'm trying to forget Ponyboy. I don't even like him at this point! Why is he so difficult to let go of?

"Ponyboy, no matter how awesome his name is, is an ass," Jayde scoffed angrily, "A total, utter cock for doing this to you!"

I nodded, "I know..."

"Allow me to help you forget him for a while..." Jayde snuck a hand around my waist, pressing his chest against mine as he slowly leaned me back.

I obediently fell back against the far wall, "Still in your mood, huh?"

"You betcha!" he smirked up at me, seeming to forget my previous comment about not being in the mood. It's fine, I have too.

Not in the mood? What? Did I say that?

It's odd, changing my mind so much. I was surprised, then hesitant, then in denial, now I'm back to ooh I'm horny Jayde suck me like a lollipop!

He climbed up to straddle me, a knee on either side of my hips, rocking against me gently. "Jayde...you can always get me in the mood. Damn you for that."

He smirked, "I try."

He toyed with the collar of my orange jumpsuit, "Now, how to get this off and stay sexy at the same time?" I shrugged. No idea. These jumpsuits are just like jeans - there's no possible way to look attractive while taking them off.