The dream

When his eyes shut, he was in a castle. He could hear screams and yells. He could also see a bit of light shines if fire around him, but one thing for sure Lance was bouncing a bit as is someone was carrying him. He could hear their heart beat and just cling to whoever it was tighter suddenly feeling more scared. Then he heard the voice who was just singing moments ago speak to him
"Shhhhhhh..it's okay..it's okay I got you..your *her voice suddenly turned to a scratched record noise for a moment before returning to normal* has you Lancelot." The voice whispered to him as he could feel a kiss on his forehead.
Lance cuddled closer as they seemed to rush before he suddenly looked up. He almost leg out a scream as he saw the women had no face. All he could see was her short white hair as well as her pink lips and that was all. Above the lips she had no face.
He tried to scot away from her but found whoever this women was she held onto him tighter as she tried to calm him down. She seemed to be bringing him somewhere with him as he could see bright flames around them which made his heart race.
His squirming didn't stop when a blind knight came rushing over. She to was suffering the fate of this faceless women.  Though what was more terrifying was that instead of hearing a voice when her mouth opened, well to put it simply it dunes like a crackling fire. She had no noise other than that of destruction.
Yet, she seemed to know them.she dragged the women carrying Lance with her to a ship as he could smell fire.
The three were running and running until they got on the ship. The second they did Lance was put down as the two women embraced. He watched the blond spin the other around before a loud bang could be heard..then the ground bellow lance disappeared. He was falling and all he could hear was that white haired girl screaming loudly.
"LANCE!!!"
And with that Lance was awake next to the twins again. Yet, he couldn't get to bed. Instead he spent all night thinking about those two women.
Who were they? And how did he know them?