Chapter 14~ Shotgun

"Oh baby, I'm gon blow you up up, Two to the chest in up up, Double barrel on my arm, so did when I pop that clip, My name on you lips when I hit, oh baby," ~ Shotgun Ryan Destiny (Star Cast, Season 3)

Rumer Alise Jackson POV

September

Today is Thursday, and I just got out of school. I already had dance practice this morning, and I have to tutor Jayden later today 2, beside that Corey called this morning to see did I want to hang out. I told him I had to tutor Jayden, and he said after. It's 12 right now so, I'm about to nap until 1:30

~~~~~After Nap~~~~~

I'm looking in my closet for my old study guides and books, to help Jayden.

By the time I found all of my old advanced Chemistry stuff , the doorbell rings.

"Hey, Jayden," I say as I open the door.

"Hey," he spoke back. I start going to the dining room, and we get started. After we studied for his test, I gave him the study guide.

"Thank you so much, I understand most of it," he laughed.

"You're welcome, and it's no problem. I'll see you next Tuesday," I said as I walked him to the door.

"Actually, do you wanna hang out Saturday," he turned to me and asked.

"Uh sure," I told him. I had no reason to say no.

"Okay, I'll text you tomorrow about the time. See you later," he hugged me, then walked out the door.

Now I have to call Corey, and see where he wants to hang out. I called, and he answered on the third ring, "Hey best friend," he said.

I laughed, "Hey bestie. Where did you want to hang out," I asked him.

"I'll send you the address, and wear some flexible clothing," he said.

I had a questionable look on my face, but I said, "Okay," and hung up the phone."

I talked on the phone, with ShaKayla while I go dressed, and I rode to the address that was sent to my phone. When I pulled up to the address, I told her I would call her back.

I got out of the car, and man this place looked creepy. It looks like it's been out of commission for years. Just as I as was about to get back in my car, Corey and a bright-skin woman come out of the side of the building.

She was short, had curly hair, and when she smiled I saw braces, "You must be Rumer, I'm Renesha," she said as she held her hand out to me.