Cooper. Cooper. Cooper

I walk into Summer's place with my carry bag over my shoulders.

No ones in sight so I walk to the kitchen. Cooper's leaning up against the bench with a glass in he's heads.

"Where's Summer? And the rest of your family?" I ask.

"How should I know." He scoffs.

"I was just asking no need to be so down...what's wrong?"

"Maddy if I wanted to talk about my problems I'd join a book club."

"Alright fine." I turn to head towards Summer's room. I feel a strong grasp around my arm.

I turn. "I'm sorry." He looks down. "Do you want a drink."

"Yeah sure, thanks." I smile.

Cooper reaches up to the top cupboard and pulls out a glass and a long bottle of vodka.

"Vodka?" I question. "It's a little early for that, don't you reckon."

"Do you want some or not?" He ask sternly.

"Um yeah okay thanks."

I watch as he's hands grab tight of the bottle, he's muscle tense. The veins in he's biceps and forearms pop out. Holy fuck that's hot. I bite down on my bottom lip so when he hands me the glass he can't see me blushing.

He looks up. "Is that enough?" Looking from the glass to me.

"Yeah sure that's plenty."

"Come here." He gestures me to the other side of the island bench.

I drop my carry bag on the floor and make my way around.

I lean up against the bench and Cooper's directly across from me. He steps forward leaving no space between us before reaching around and grabbing the vodka bottle. He turns and places it back in the cupboard.

I let out a deep breath. Holy fuck. I can just see my face right now. Glowing red with embarrassment.

Cooper steps back around placing he's hands beside me, giving me no room to move. I can smell the alcohol on his breath.

His hands move up, placing a firm grip on my hips. He picks me up. Shit I wasn't expecting that. Where the fuck is Summer, she could really up me in this situation. He places me on the bench behind me. My feet are off the floor and Cooper doesn't look like he's in the right frame of mind for anything.

"Cooper..." He reaches around me and hands me my drink. I kindly take it from him and press it up against my lips, shit this stuff is strong.

I bring the glass down from my lips and meet he's eye contact. "Cooper...I.." I try to speak but he's looks shut me down. He's hands are placed on my thighs. He moves my legs slightly open so he can press in between my legs.

"Don't talk. Okay."

"Cooper."

"I. Said. Don't. Talk."

I press the glass up towards my lips again. He's hands slide from my thighs and around to my back. He brings his head towards my chest.

"Cooper." I try to push him away.

"Relax I'm not doing anything."

He places he head on my boobs and let's out a deep breath. This is so fucking weird right now. If anyone was to walk in they'd think something bad was going on in here.

I finish off the drink and Cooper's aware of it. "Want another?"

"No thanks, I shouldn't have even had that one."

"Oh yeah, you're underage." He giggles.

He stands up straight. Bringing us face to face. Fuck he's actually really tall.

He bring his face to my ear and whispers. "I won't tell if you don't." I can feel the smug look on his face before he grabs my hair and pushes it around my shoulder.

He dips his head into shoulder, and nips my neck. Holy. Fuck. "Cooper." I whisper. "Don't"

"Why not?" He ask disappointed.

"Because, okay just don't."

"No ones going to know, it'll be fun, have a little fun with me common."

"Summer's gonna be wondering where I am, where is she anyway?"

"I don't know? Out the back? In her room?"

"Yeah, see. Your families here...anyone could walk in at any time."

"So? We'll go my room...common" he steps away from me, helping me down from the bench.

"I can't Coop."

"Yes you can."

"Not now I can't, I have to go find Summer."

"Oh fuck Summer she can wait."

Can someone please just walk through those doors, help me get out of this situation.

"Cooper."

"Don't fucking Cooper me." Shit he's getting angry.

"I can't be rude, I have to go see Summer and the rest of your family."

"Fine whatever suit yourself. But babe you know where my room is."

He left the kitchen with a bit of a wobble. I seriously wonder how much he's had to drink.

I take my bag up to Summer's room, no ones in here. I'll go out the back.

I slowly make my way out the back, sounds like there's a lot of people out there. I'm surprised none of them walked in when Cooper and I were in the kitchen.

I stand at the backdoor. Waiting for someone to notice. There'd have to be at least 30 people out here.

"Oui Summer, Maddy's here." Corey says, yelling from the barbecue to the pool.

Summer jumps out of the pool and scurries towards me. "Everybody!"

"Summer what are you doing?" I ask quietly shocked.

"Introducing up to my family."

"EVERYBODY. CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION."

Oh shit could this get anymore embarrassing. Coopers eyes are digging into me from the corner where he's standing with a group of people who have also brought there attention to me.

"This is Maddy! Maddy meet family."

In sync Summer's whole family said "Hi Maddy." I have to say that's the warmest welcome I've ever gotten. Except for the look Coopers giving me right now. That's kinda making me feel uncomfortable.

"Did you bring your bikini, the pool is amazing Mads!" Summer brings my attention back to her.

"Yeah I'll go get changed now." I smile.

*******************************************
UNEDITED IF YOU'VE COME ACROSS ANY SPELLING, GRAMMAR OR WRITING MISTAKES PLEASE COMMENT SO I CAN FIX THEM UP.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER
*******************************************