Maddy I can't do this without you.

Chapter Nineteen

Damian's POV

Maddy and Ally scratch and pull each while Matt and I scrabble to get the off each other.

"You're a fucking traitor hoebag." Ally shouts.

"Babeeeee." Matt groans. "Stop."

"Fuck off Matt." Maddy screams between her teeth.

"Don't tell him what to do." Ally says with a slap to Maddy's face. Oooh that's got to hurt.

The three guys standing behind the super hot babe with Maddy were struggle to handle this. Finally the biggest guy grabbed Maddy from under her arms and placed her to her feet.

"Stop." He says firmly shaking her shoulders lightly.

Ally scrambles to her feet."You're a two faced son of a bitch." She saying pointing her finger to Maddy.

"Common Maddy lets just leave." A deep voice say.

"And who the hell are you?" I question him.

"The guy that's rescuing Maddy from this thing you call civilisation." He steps towards me.

"Maddy." I say sternly. "You're coming with me."

Matt took Ally away from the scene to cool her down.

"No I'm not." Maddy states.

"Maddy. Now." I grind my teeth.

"Fuck off Damian, you don't own me." She argues.

"Listen mate, she's staying with us." The big guy says.

"And you are?" I ask.

"I'm Corey. This is my twin brother Cooper, our little brother Frankie and our sister Summer." He points out.

"Corey? Is it?" I ask with sense of cockiness to me tone. "Maddy's coming with me and that's final."

"Like jacks ass I am." She screams.

"Excuse us for a minute." I say to Corey.

I pull Maddy aside.

"What the fuck?" Fuck why does her aggressiveness turn me on?

"Maddy. Stop."

"Stop what?"

"Come home with me. Let's talk."

"No."

"Please princess?"

She takes a step towards me. Her and make up all messed up from the fight between her and Ally. "Don't call me a fucking princess." She warns.

"Prrriiinnncesssssss." I stretch out.

She turns and walks away pissed. "Summer! We're leaving!" She shouts.

"Bye princess!" I call after her.

She returns the goodbye by sticking her middle finger up at me.

Fuck I miss her.

***

After the incident with Ally and Maddy I wasn't in the mood for staying at the beach so I went home.

Mum and Nathan were arguing over something stupid like they always did. I hate the feeling I get when Nathan yells at Mum it just boils my blood.

They didn't notice me come in. Of course they didn't. I walk up the flights of stairs and into my bedroom. I chose this room because it has a view of the whole street especially Maddy's house.

I sit at the edge of the window and wonder if Maddy's already home or with the guys from the beach.

Fucking Corey who did he think he was helping Maddy up and come to her rescue. That was supposed to be my job. Fuck.

This is pissing me off. I strip out of my beach wear and put of trackies and runners. I grab my iPod from my bedside table and head for a run.

I run a couple of miles without stopping but fuck I was thirsty. I walk into safe way and grab a bottle of water.

I head to the register. "Hi, how are you today?" A young cashier asks.

Fuck she had perfect blonde hair with streaks of purple through it.

"Pretty sweaty." I laugh. "And yourself?"

"Yeah alright not much to complain about." She replies eyeing me up and down. 

Oh shit. I'm not wearing a shirt. Completely forgot about that.

I pay for the bottle of water and thank her.

Wouldn't mind finding more out about her.

I jog back home with a slow mental pace. What the hell is wrong with me? I go on about how much I want Maddy well actually need Maddy but then check out young petty cashiers.

"It was nice to meet you Maddy!" A voice exclaims. I come around the comer to see Maddy and that fucking Corey kid standing face to face.

"It was great getting to know you and your family. I'm just sorry about what happened at the the beach."

"Hey chill, no need to apologise." He smile and leans down to kiss her check.

Oh hell no.

No one touches Maddy like that.

Maddy blushes then steps into her house.

When Corey was clearly out of sight I jog over to Maddy's house.

The front door was unlocked. I've got to teach her that anyone could come in at any time and to keep this door locked.

I walked up the stairs "Maddy?" I shouted

I open on of the doors.

"What the fuck?!" She screams grabbing a blanket to cover up her perfect little naked body.

"We need to talk." I state.

"No you need to leave before I call the police."

"Maddy."

"Get out my my house!"

I sit on the edge of her bed. She backs away. "Maddy please!" I say.

"No Damian please leave."

"Maddy I can't do this without you. I thought I could but it just hurts to much.

"And you know what fucking hurts me?" She shouts. "The fact that you only wanted to be friends with benefits I had feelings for you and you cut me deep, you were there the day my brother died and you did fucking jack shit!" A single tear drops down her face.

I stand up and walk towards her. "I'll change all that if you give me a chance."

"No Damian. You can't. You can't bring back my brother or the feelings I had for you. Now please leave."

*******************************************
UNEDITED IF YOU'VE COME ACROSS ANY SPELLING, GRAMMAR OR WRITING MISTAKES PLEASE COMMENT SO I CAN FIX THEM UP.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER
*******************************************