Call Her.

Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Common Matt, there's got to be some way to get Maddie and Ally friends again. If that happened she'd be more likely to be with me."

I'm laying on Matts bed tossing a basket ball around while he's sitting at his desk."

"I've tried, I asked Ally to stop being such a bitch but Lucy's in her head. I even broke it off with her hoping it would change her mind."

"Fuck man, your broke it off with her. I'm fucking sorry dude."

"She wasn't the person she used to be, she's changed a lot." He's hiding it but I know it's killing him. He hasn't been happy in so long, Ally makes him happy, like Maddie makes me happy.

"Call her."

"What?" He's stunned.

"Call her, get her to come over. I'm sure one of us can talk some sense into her."

He picks up his phone and starts talking with Ally.

***
In no time at all Matt and I are sitting on his bed with Ally sitting in his desk chair.

Ally's barely said a work but I can tell that she has so much to get off her chest.

"Why you hating on Maddie so much Ally? This isn't like you."

There's two ways Ally can go about this conversation: she can either be the rude bitch that she's been or she can tear the walls down and tell us how she's really feeling.

"She's a fucking bitch. She the one that fucked up everything." Well I guess we're not getting through to Ally anytime fast.

"She's your bestfriend." Matt steps in. "You don't treat your bestfriend like that."

"Correction Matt, she was my bestfriend, a lots happened since then."

"All you have to do is apologise and she'll do the same. It's not that hard."

"You wouldn't understand, she hurt me."

Ally's obviously not taking this seriously. I need Maddy and her to be friend again. I need everything to be right.

"Look Ally" I say. "I love Maddy, she's all I think about, I love her okay? I just need her to be by my side."

"And how am I supposed to help with that?" She asks.

"If you and Maddy are friends again, maybe everything can go back to normal."

"Damian, nothing about this situation was normal. Maddy and I started to part the day Rosebud High merged with our school."

"What about the days at the cabin? You two are the best of friends. You of all people should know that a friendship like yours shouldn't end like this."

Ally sighs loudly. "Fine. I get it you. I do kind of miss her. If you can get me and Maddy in the same room then I'll be more than happy to talk to her and try and get be friends with her again but I'm not making any promises."

A rush of happiness fills my body. "Thank you so much Ally. I'll make it happen."

I turn to Matt. "You two obviously have a lot to sort out, see you guys later."

I leave Matt's house feeling a lot happier and for once in a long time I have a feeling that this might work out.

I make my way back to Nathan's house. As I pull up the front I see Cooper out the front. He makes he's way over to me.

"Oi I don't know what type of shit you're putting through Maddy's head at the moment but you need to leave her alone."

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Maddy's her own person. She can do what she wants." I don't want trouble with the idiot. I just want my Maddy back.

"I don't need her running around town with you, filling her head with different feelings."

"Woah. You have no say over what Maddy does. She's her own person, she doesn't need you controlling her life."

"I am her boyfriend. I have a say in her life whether you like it or not and I can easily make it so she never sees you again. Keep pushing it and you'll never see her again."

I really don't want to lose my temper with this guy but fuck he is getting on my nerve. "I will get her back. She is mine, she knows that and so do. We both know that we're supposed to be together and you're just getting in the middle of this. Do us both a favour and let Maddy go, she'll be a lot happier without you."

Cooper's lost for words. He turns without another word and leaves me to it.

I walk into house to find Nathan and Mum arranging funeral plans for Nana.

"Hey, how are things coming along?"

"Uh things are in place for the funeral to be on Saturday, are you okay with that?" Nathan asks.

"Yeah that's good with me, listen I was thinking: Is it possible for us to have a little get together here after the funeral?"

"Yeah I think that sounds like a good idea. I could cook a barbecue and we could celebrate Betty's life." Nathan's say.

"You'd do that?"

"Listen Damian, I know we haven't always seen eye to eye on things but I am with your mother and you are like a son to me. I think it's time that we put our differences apart and be a family, we've all learnt that life's too short to be spending it arguing."

I step closer to Nathan and pull him into a hug. "Thank you."

After I make my way to my room I pull out my phone and arrange plans for Ally and the guys to be at my place after the funeral.

*******************************************
UNEDITED IF YOU'VE COME ACROSS ANY SPELLING, GRAMMAR OR WRITING MISTAKES PLEASE COMMENT SO I CAN FIX THEM UP.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER
*******************************************