Sharing a queen bed with Damian.

Chapter Eleven
Maddy's POV

No, no, no defiantly not. "Ally there is no way I sharing a queen bed with Damian."

"Common Mads I'm not asking for a lot." Ally whispers back to me. We're talking quietly behind her car, well arguing actually. When the boys got here Caleb and Tyler joked about Damian and I sharing a bed and Ally thought it was the greatest idea.

"Not asking for a lot? Ally I pacifically said that I want no contact with Damian this weekend and you go and throw us in bed together!"

"Alright, alright it's not even bed time yet why are we arguing about this, let's just throw our bags into a room and head down to the beach and check out the carnival?"

"Okay, sounds like a cool idea."

I turn and walk towards the cabin, Ally tells the boys about plans and I change into my bikini. I pull on my black and white stripped two piece with a mini shorts and a lose singlet, I pack a small bag with includes sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel and lip-balm.

"It's only a short walk down to the beach maybe ten minutes." Ally shouts to everyone, we're gathered just in front of her cabin.

Kyle groaned. "Ten minutes really? Can't we just take your car?"

"Are you paying for petrol?" Ally asked.

"No" Kyle said crossing his arms.

"Then we're walking."

I hang back behind everyone, we're walking in two, Ally and Matt are up the front, next Kyle and Damian then Tyler and Caleb.

Caleb starts walking a little slower then Tyler and joins me at the back. "Hey."

"Hey Caleb."

"What's up Ms. Maddy?"

I can't help but laugh. "Ms. Maddy? That's a little cheesy."

"Just trying to be nice." Caleb put his hands up in defence.

"I know." I let out a laugh.

We arrive at the beach, I spread out my towel and take my singlet and shorts off revealing my bikini. I pop them into my bag and take out my sunscreen.

I slowly apply my sunscreen onto my arms, face and legs. "Do you want me to do you?" I turn to see Damian standing behind me.

"What?" I asked confused

"Your back, do you want me to rub sunscreen on your back?"

Oh he's talking about rubbing sunscreen on my back, I blankly stare at him wondering why he would want to apply sunscreen to my back. "So do you want me to do it or not?"

"Not." Turing back to the waves I push my sunglasses onto my face and lie down.

"Common Maddy you can't stay angry at me forever."

"I can try."

"Maddy that's no fair."

"Hmm seems pretty fair to me, now can you move you're blocking the sun. Damien I said move not sit down in front of me."

"Listen Maddy I know I stuffed up and I know you hate me."

"Damien, I don't hate you."

"Then what is it Maddy?"

"You hurt me Damien, you used me. Now if you don't mind I'm in the middle of something here."

"Maddy, I've changed. Please, give me another chance."