I think they fell from heaven.

*Chapter one*

Maddy's POV

Ugh.

Monday morning.

I shut the front door and stumble to the car that was currently beeping at me.

"Alright, alright. I'm coming." I said as I opened the door and plumped myself into the passenger seat.

I look over at my best friend Ally, short for Alexandra.

"What took you so long, I've been waiting like three hours?"

Ally tends to exaggerate things.

"You've been sitting here for five minutes beeping that bloody horn." I glance over at her, giving her a death stare.

I was extremely tired and wasn't in the mood for any bullshit today.

"Tough night aye?"

It's true, I had a really bad night last night and only got three hours of sleep. My mother and father were up all night screaming at each other about everything and anything.

"You could say that." I muttered.

"Alright! Girlfriend! You need coffee!"

"Ally please stop screaming."

She revved the engine and took off.

I must of fallen back asleep because before I knew it Ally was shaking me.

"Common Mads wake up, we're at Starbucks."

I groan and roll so my head's resting on the cold glass.

"Madeleine Jade Harrison! If you don't get up right now I'm going to-"

"I'm up, I'm up." I say moving a little too fast for my liking.

The last time Ally threatened me like that I ended up with icy cold water down my back.

"Good, now lets hurry before we're late for school."

I watched as my best-friend got out of her car and skipped into Starbucks.

I mentally groaned wishing I was back in my nice warm double bed with twenty pillows surrounding me.

I slowly get out of the car, but before I got to the door Ally was already walking out with two coffees in her hand.

"Here slow coach, you owe me $4.50 by the way."

"I'll pay you back in ice cream, chocolates and chips next Saturday night."

Every Saturday night since we were eleven we've been having sleep overs at one another's houses. It alternates every week, this week we're at my place.

Quickly taking my coffee from her I slip the warm goodness and let it slid down my throat.

"Damn, that's some good stuff. "

"I agree." Taking another sip.

"I wasn't talking about the coffees."

I look up at my best-friend, confused. I let my eyes wonder to where she's staring.

My eyes meet at five guys leaning on a car across the road from us.

"Ally, lets go." She practically had dribble drooling down her face.

"Ally!" I snapped my fingers in front of her.

"Y-yes?"

"Ally! Lets go!"

I literary had to push her back into the car.

"I think they fell from heaven." She finally spoke.

I laughed. "Ally, don't be silly."

"Maddy! Did you not see them?"

"Yeah I saw them and I'm pretty sure they saw you starring at them."

"I wasn't starring!"

"Pfft! Ally you looked at them like you where a hungry lion who hadn't been fed for three days and they where the last meal you where ever going to be given."

She nervously laughed. "I didn't."

"Common, we're late for class." I said.

*******************************************
UNEDITED IF YOU'VE COME ACROSS ANY SPELLING, GRAMMAR OR WRITING MISTAKES PLEASE COMMENT SO I CAN FIX THEM UP.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER
*******************************************