I have Rosebud's biggest jerk lying on my bed.

*Chapter Seven*

*Maddy's POV*

Candy Land filled with chocolate lanes, gingerbread houses, lolly pop crossing ladies. I had entered this world where everything was a lot better than the real world where I was the only one who mattered where little chocolate bunnies stopped on their way to work just to say hello to me and ask me how my day was going.

"It's not my fucking problem you're an alcoholic!" and then the excitement of Candy Land ends.

I was jolted awake by screaming once again, I was having a magnificent dream and my irritating parents had to ruin it.

"Well maybe if you weren't always pigheaded you would understand why I'm always drinking." A door was slammed and the argument had ended. Mum left for work, I got out of my bed, walked to my dresser and pulled out today's clothes.

I had taken Ally's advice and decided to go with the shorts and half top we brought on Monday, Today was Thursday, I decided to wear my jeans and a sweat shirt yesterday because it was pouring down, but today looked like a good day to show on my 'sexy' legs according to Ally and my belly piercing.

Two days ago after Damain dropped me off at my place I ended up falling back asleep; once I had awoken I rang Ally to find out what had happen. After the sixth missed call she finally rang back. She told me she had hooked up with a kid that attended Rosebud high and that half of them aren't actually that bad. I beg to differ after meeting them yesterday was bad enough. I now have to go there again today put a smile of and act like they don't bother me when they seriously do.

I walk into the locker bay to get to my locker but four guys where blocking my way.

I had my bag slung over one shoulder and my dark brown hair pulled to one side.

"Excuse me." I say trying to get their attention.

It doesn't work they take one look at me and continue their conversation.

I stand there waiting for them to move when I feel a hand slide up the side of me.

I quickly jerk myself away from whoevers touching me but they've got my other hand.

"Hey Mads." He slurred.

Oh god it's him, it's Damian.

"What?" I asked.

"Well little Miss Princess doesn't sound too happy this morning, did Daddy forget to give you a kiss before he left?" This caught the attention of the four boys standing around my locker.

"Damo!" One screams.

"You're out mate, why didn't you call us last night we were waiting for you."

Out, out of where?

"Yeah got out of there yesterday arvo, Nathan wouldn't let me leave the house after that." He's grip around my arm tightened.

"Ouch, you're hurting me." I state looking from my hand to he's face.

"Awww, sorry baby." He says symphatecically.

"Can you let go, I've got to get to my locker."

He slowly lets my arm loose, and I walk to where the four guys are standing they shuffle a little to the left so I can open my locker.

I cram my bag in there and get out my books for period one and two, Damian looks preoccupied by the four guys, I recognise them they're the ones who tried to add me on Facebook Matt, Tyler, Caleb and Kyle. I manage to sneak out of the locker bay without them noticing.