My boyfriend is Matt Spear.

*Chapter Ten*

*Maddy's POV*

"Wow I can't believe you and Damian had a full on make out sessions and you wait two weeks to tell me, aren't I suppose to be your best friend?" Ally complains as we drive down the high way.

"I haven't seen you in two weeks and you haven't been answering my text or calls what was I suppose to do?"

"Yeah sorry about that."

"Where have you been anyway, you haven't been at school either?"

"Uh, well for the first week I was with a boy then the second week I was just chilling."

"What boy and what type of chilling, you've never missed a day of school in your whole entire life."

"Okay, okay I'll tell you my story if you tell me every detail of your love making with Damian."

"It wasn't love making."

"I know you Maddy, you're practically drooling right now."

"I'm not drooling and anything that happened between Damian and I is in the past."

"That still doesn't get you out of telling the story."

"Alright, after Damian and I made out we went back to my place." Ally's eyes widen. "No Ally we didn't have sex." I say rolling my eyes.

"Then what happened?"

"We made out some more and then we talked."

"Talked about what?"

"What we were doing?"

"And what were you doing?" Ally's eyes are wiggling like crazy.

"Okay pay attention to the road and I'll continue the story."

"Agreed."

"So Damian basically said that he only wants fun, I thought I was fine with that but on the third day of our little friends with benefits day, he was flirting with Lucy Nicolson."

"Let me guess she had her chest popping out and all?"

"Yes she did, I really don't know what happened after that I just snapped. I told him I wasn't interested in being just friends with benefits and I broke it off with him."

"Oh um I really wished we had talked more about this before today."

We have a five day weekend this week, today was currently Friday and we had Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday to do whatever we wanted. Ally and I planned to go on a road trip. "Why?"

"Well, I have a boyfriend."

"What does that have to do with talking about this day?"

"My boyfriend is Matt Spear."

My mouth drops in disbelief. "You're dating Matt? Matt Spear?"

"Yes."

"Like Matt Spear as in Damian's mate?"

"Yeah that Matt."

"So what does that have to do with our road trip?" I asked confused.

"Well they're coming as well."

"What, all of them?"

"Yeah Matt, Tyler, Caleb, Kyle and Damian are joining us."

"Why didn't you tell me this before?" I practically yell.

"Mads calm down."

"Calm down, I can't calm down you asked Damian and he's gang to join us!"

"Well actually, I mentioned it to Matt but he said him and the boys already had plans but then I convinced him to join their plans with our plans, see it's a win/win for both of us."

"Win/win for you maybe but there is no way I'm spending time with Damian, where are we going anyway."

"Remember when I we were eleven and we went to the cabin with my parents?"

"Yeah, kind of. Is that the one with the open bonfire and the carnival?"

"Yeah and the carnival was like really run down and old?"

"Yeah I remember."

"Well they've recently fixed the place up, it looks amazing Mads." Ally seems really excited about this I can't ruin her weekend with Matt just because of the way I feel about Damian.

"Sounds awesome."

"Listen, I know you and Damian aren't exactly getting on but this is supposed to be a fun weekend for all of us."

"I'll have fun if you can guarantee that I don't have to communicate or look at Damian."

"I'll have Matt talk to Damian and tell him to stay away."

"Thanks so tell me about him."

"Who Damian." We both burst out into laughter.

"No Matt." I say while catching my breath from the amount of laughter we just exhaled.

"Well he's really sweet and caring, he's the first ever guy I've ever had feelings for as strong as this for."

"Well he better not break your heart or he'll be dealing with me."

~~~

"Okay we're here."

"Wow that was the longest I've ever been in a car for." I say getting out and stretching my arms and legs.

"Mads we were only in there for two and a half hours." Ally says giggling.

We're surrounded by dark brown cabins that are in rows of six and trees, so many trees and bushes.

"I don't remember this place having so many trees."

"Neither do I, they must have planted them a couple of years ago."

It's been forever since I've been here; so many memories are rushing back. "How many cabins did you book?" I ask Ally while unloading our bags.

"Three, but they're like connected I think."

We walk up to the reception area and receive our keys from the lady. "The guys should be here pretty soon."

"Alright, let's go put our bags in the room before they become bug infested."

We open the first door to find a queen-size bed, mini kitchen, mini lounge room and a bathroom area, we open the second door to find the exact same and behind the third door there are three single beds, mini kitchen, mini lounge room and a bathroom area.

"Ally why are there two queen size beds and three single beds?"

"Uh there shouldn't be, let me check with the receptionist."

"I chuck Ally's things on one of the queen-size beds; she'll be staying with Matt in the first cabin.

I see Ally walking back with a confused look on her face. "What's the problem?" I ask.

"Well, there's been a mix up with the cabins so we'll just wait until the boys get here and we'll sort it out with them.

*******************************************
UNEDITED IF YOU'VE COME ACROSS ANY SPELLING, GRAMMAR OR WRITING MISTAKES PLEASE COMMENT SO I CAN FIX THEM UP.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER
*******************************************