I woke up with Maddy looped over me.

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Damian's POV.

I woke up with Maddy looped over me. Our legs where looped. For a minute it felt comforting. This is exactly what I need right now. I turned and reach for my phone.

The time read 3:45am and no message or calls from anyone.

Ha. What a surprise that was. No one cares for me.

The only person who actually cared was my Nana and yeah she's not around anymore so now I have no one.

I tried to twist back to fit under Maddy's arm again. 

She rolled over and sat up.

"Hey. Sorry I didn't mean to wake you."

"Nah it's cool I wasn't really asleep anyway." Fuck her sleepy voice sounded amazing. I just wanted to hug and kiss her and let her know that everything was alright.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Oh nothing."

"Listen Damian. I'm really sorry about your Nana, she was really great and I'm sorry you've had to go through this alone." Woah where had this come from.

"It's okay Maddy, you're here now that's all I need."

"Damian, I'm here for you as a friend. You know that."

That word. Fucks me up every time. Friend. Was that all I was to her? Does she not realise I fucking love her. God damn. I need her to survive.

"Damian." She rest her arm on mine. But I yank it back.

"What's wrong?" She sat up.

"Nothing, I can take you back to Cooper if you want."

"It's in the middle of the night. I'm not going to make you drive home at this time, just get some sleep we'll talk in the morning then we can drive back."

"But you have school and your family will be worried."

"I have no one at school Damian and my family don't even care if I'm dead or alive"

"Maddy that's not true."

"But Damian it is. Mum and Dad don't care if I come home at night and Josh doesn't even care for my existence."

"Maddy your parents are there no matter what and Josh is twenty one nothing to him matters."

"No Damian!" She's shouts and starts to cry.

The only weakness I have is watching Maddy cry. I absolutely cannot stand it.

I grab her shoulders and pull her close. Wrapping my arms around her. She hugs me back. We both need this.

She pulls away and we're looking each other in the eyes. Her eyes are red, tears are streaming down her face.

I slowly wipe my thumb over her tears.

I cup my hand around her cheek moving my hand around her neck. I run my fingers trough her hair and stop when my hand is planted softly on her neck.

I pull her close. She doesn't regret me.

I'm still holding eye contact with her. I pull her slowly close into my lap.

Comforting her and making her feel comfortable.

We sit like this, Maddy sobbing in my arms.

After a while my back begins to ache I slowly lay down with Maddy's back planted into my stomach.

Spooning Maddy felt amazing, while we laid there Maddy stops crying and wiggles more into my stomach. Fuck. Her ass is inches away from touching my cock. I try so hard not to react praying that she doesn't move anymore closer.

I wake up in the morning with sheets half draped over me. Hot heat in my pants, I look down to notice my dude standing up.

Great.

"I'm sorry."

"Huh?"  I look to see Maddy with crossed legs, staring straight at it.

"Don't be. Happens all the time." 

"But it wouldn't have happened if I wasn't moving closer to you."

"Maddy, it's fine. I was comforting you. It's cool."

"But."

"No buts. Let's get you back to Cooper."

"No. I'm happy here."

"Maddy, don't be like that. Your family will be worried."

"No. No they won't. I told you last night - I have nothing back there."

"You have Cooper, you have Summer."

"But I don't have you and Ally."

What the actually fuck. What is going on? Maddy just said she didn't have me. What the fuck am I supposed to do now? I can't just ignore that she ever said that.

"You don't need Ally."

"Maybe I don't but you, you I need."

"Maddy, yesterday you said you were here as a friend. Okay you don't need me, there was never nothing between us."

"That's because we never got to try anything. Last night when we were spooning that felt good, that felt like home."

I wish we didn't have to talk about this right now, the heat in my pants was going absolutely crazy especially when Maddy said spooning. Boy for fuck sakes contain yourself. 

I take the sheets and sit up, placing my back against the bed.

Maddy comes over and crawls on top of me. Planting herself right on my cock.

"Maddy, stop." No matter how much I wanted this right now, I will not allow her to cheat on Cooper.

"I just need to be held. Please."

"This isn't the right way to go about things and you know that."

"What because I'm with Cooper?"

"Yes because you're with Cooper, he's your boyfriend. Remember?y

"Yes, I remember."

"We need to get going."

On the drive home there was nothing but silence. I dropped Maddy of at her house and kept driving. The sadness on her face when she got out of my car depressed me.

My phone beeps in my laps. It's from Maddy.

Where are you going?

I don't reply. Another beep.

Answer me.

I pick up my phone and reply.

Idk away.

What do you mean away?

Maddy, talk later.

No talk now.

Later.

Now.

I read her last message at 3:06pm, I got more messages but I ignored them. My heart sank as I pulled into the drive way of Matts house.

*******************************************
UNEDITED IF YOU'VE COME ACROSS ANY SPELLING, GRAMMAR OR WRITING MISTAKES PLEASE COMMENT SO I CAN FIX THEM UP.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER
*******************************************