The park

****NEXT MORNING****

I woke up because my phone was viberating. Why would anyone Wake me up so freaking early? I answered the phone

"Hello" i said

"Hey its Justin, uummm u wanna hang out at my place today?" He Asked nervously

"Sure!" I said

"Alright, i cant sleep so You have to come right now" he said

"Justin..... Why do u actually WAKE up so early its only 08:00 and You know im a late sleeper" i explained

"Because i dont feel like sleeping right Now. And i tried to call Jasmine or Cailin, but they didnt pick up the phone" he said

"Fine, ill be right There in 10 minutes" i said and hung on.

I rushed to the bathroom, i Brushed my teeth and fixed my hair and makeup. I changed into a black shorts and a Pink hoodie. I went down stairs and Jason was Sitting There watching Tv

"Hey, Jenny where are You going" he Asked and came towards me

"im going to justin, tell mom that im with Justin when She Wakes up"i said as i was talking on my black converse

"is Justin your boyfriend?" He Asked and looked at me

"No, he is just my friend....Now go watch tv little boy" i said and smiled. He ran to the Couch and started to watch tv. I smiled and went towards Justins House.

I knocked a few times. Then Justin came. He was wearing a black basketball shorts and he was shirtless AGAIN.

"Hey, come in" he said .and hugged me. He locked the door and looked at me from head to Toe "looking good" he said and giggled

"Thanks, You too bieber" i said and took Off my converse "im hungry" i said  

"I can cook" He said and smiled "yeah right.....You cant cook, your a boy....You are Justin Bieber You dont Even have time to cook" i said and rolled my eyes.

"Yes i can!! Alright what do You want? Pancakes? Waffles? Egg and bacon?" He Asked as we Walked in to the kitchen.

"Hmmmm, i want....pancakes" i said and sat down waiting for my breakfast. After a couple of minutes Justin was done. He gave me my breakfast and i tasted it "mmmm, this is actually pretty good" i said and took another bite of my pancakes

"See..i told You i can cook" he said and smiled. I smiled back and looked him 

In the eyes....DAMN he is so Handsome and hot, i like it when he doesn't wear a shirt.

"Hey, are You listening" Justin interrupted my thoughts "huh, what...Sorry what?" I said and shook my head. He smiled and repeated his question "You wanna go up to my room and play?" He Asked "sure" i said. Justin grabbed my wrist and we ran up stairs to his room. 

I sat down on his bed and he sat down next to me. This was pretty embarrassing because he was looking at me, pretty much the WHOLE time. He started playing with my hair. "So, how is your realationship with your mom, going?" He Asked and stopped playing with my hair.

"Great" i said and smiled. Justins phone interrupted us.

"Hello?.....yes...Yes just come, alright,...bye" he said and hung up.

"Jasmine and Caitlin are Coming over" he said and smiled "finally some Girls are Coming" i said and giggled

"No, i like it When There is only the Two of us" he said and Came closer. I pulled him away "friends dont kiss" i said and stood up

"Awww, C'MON" he said with a puppyface "we are not friends, we are Bestfriends" he said and stood up "fine.....Bestfriends dont kiss" i said and laughed "im gonna Get you" he said and grabbed my waist and pushed me gently to his bed. I couldnt stop laughing. He was laying over me "Get your ASS Off me!" I said while i was laughing. He smiled and came closer and started to kiss me. Passionate kisses, and i Liked it....i felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Awww" i heard Someboy said. Justin and i pulled away and we Saw Jasmine and Caitlin standing in Justins room "how did You guys come in?" Justin said and pushed me gently away, he stood up.

"Pattie let us in" Jasmine said and smiled "ohhh" Justin said. I stood up and hugged Jasmine and Caitlin

Jasmine was wearing a very very very short shorts, i could almost see her ass, lol. The shorts was yellow and She was wearing a black t-shirt.

Caitlin was wearing MY ripped jeans She borrowed Two weeks ago. And a white hoodie. "You wanna Join the Mall?" They Asked "yeS!!" I said

"I cant" Justin said and i turned around and looked at him "why?" I said "im Justin bieber" he said in a duuhh tone. "And?" I said and didnt understand what he was talking about. "Im Justin bieber, if i go to the Mall and people Notice who i am....You know it usually doesn't end well" he said.

"Fine. What about the park?" I Asked "i cant" he said once again "its not a lot of people at the park, nobody would Even Notice You if You keep quite." I said and rolled my eyes "no, i cant" he said again "please?" I said and gave him my cutest puppyface "Nope" he said.

I came closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck i kissed him quick and looked him in the eyes "please?" I said One more time "fine" he said and leaned to kiss me again, but i pulled him away "you're mean" he said and grabbed his shirt from his bed "i know" i said and smiled. Jasmine and caitlin laughed. Justin tokk his shirt on "here... go wait in the car, i need to fix my hair" he said and handed me the car keys.

"Lets go girls" i said and we all went down to Justins car. We all took on seat belts and waited for Justin. "Tell us everything!!!" Jasmine and Caitlin said and looked at me "tell You what?" I said in shock "You and Justin!!" Jasmine said in a duuhh tone. "Ohhh, its nothing we're just friends" i said "friends dont kiss" Caitlin said. "I know,but he started to kiss me, and Now i cant Get enough" i said

"Cant Get enough of what?" Justin said as he came in the car. "Ummm, cant Get enough of...uummm" i was interrupted by caitlin "She cant Get enough of shorts" She lied. I looked at her "really?? Shorts" i whispered and shook my head.

"I like it when Girls wear shorts, they'er hot" he said and started to drive "so You like Jennys black shorts?" Jasmine said and smiled "i do" he said and laughed "what about mine?" Jasmine said, She had One of the shortest shorts ever. I could see her ass. "I love it its so hot" he said "your a naughty boy" i said and laughed. I felt i was a bit jealous when he said he thought that jasmine's shorts were hot . Maybe i SHOULD buy One of Those smallest shorts.

We were finally at the park, and There want a lot of people, just a couple of teenage Girls. "Hot girls, maybe i Should go intruduse myself to them" Justin said "STAY here" Jasmine said "why? Look at that girl over There She has a hot ass" he said and pointed at a girl who had the exact same shorts as jasmine, except that they were in a Different color.

I felt like Justin was playing with my feelings....first he kissed me and told me that he loved me, and Now he is desperat after other Girls? What the hell

****************************** 

THANKS for reading dont forget to VOTE and comment!