I met my dad again

"I slept with someone" he said and looked at me. I started to walk slowly, i didnt know what to do...i started to cry.

"Listen..." He said and grabbed my arm "im so sorry, i was drunk" he said

"Dont touch me!!!!! I dont want to talk to You anymore, i dont want to see You anymore i dont Even want to look at you! I hate you!! Get out of my FUCKING House nooow" i screamed as loud as i could and pointed at the door.

"Pleas-" i cut him Off "LEAVE NOOW!" I screamed and pushed him as hard as i could, he almost fell.

"Aye dont You dare touching my bestfriend" Ryan said and stepped out.

"You are a fucking dickhead. Both of You, i knew i couldnt trust you, my mom and Christian was ALWAYS right. They told me to stay away from You Justin, i should've listened to them! Now leave my House i dont want to see You anymore" i said and pushed them both out of my House.

I ran up stairs and started to pack my stuff, im leavig. Im going to California where my Dad lives. Im gonna Get new friends and start a new life, i hate my Life here in Canada.

Why would Justin do that to me, i cant believe he Even went to that freaking club, ugh.

--------------------

8 Days later

Im with my dad, its Such a long time ago i've seen him, i've Been here in California for 8 days and i have already 28 missed calls from Justin and 9 messages. I wont answer them, i Just dont want to talk to him.

Now im here with my dad and his little kitty, i actually told my dad Everything about me and Justin. Anyways its raining outside, and i haven't talked to Jasmine, Caitlin, Chaz or Christian. I just want to Get away from them all. I want new friends. New start. New life.

"Uummm,dad.. I think i want to go Take a walk" i said and stood up. We were in the livingroom, and did i mention that his House is HUGE!!

"You want to Take a walk in the rain?" he Asked and gave me a weir look "Yupp, i want to meet someone and Get some new friends" i told him and went towards the door "alright be back before 9pm" he yelled "ok" i answered and went outside.

I was just walking i didnt Even know where i was walking. In the corner of my eyes i could see a bunch of boys m, they were laughing and talking together.

I was staring at them. One of the boys Saw me staring "Hey. Look at the girl over There staring!" He pointed at me and all the boys payed the attention at me. Shit.

"Hey!!Come here!!" He yelled. Oh my lord what did i just do...im scared. I wish Justin was here. No, im mad at him.

I started to walk towards them. "Babe" he whispered and looked at me from head to toe. I was wearing a ripped shorts and a big black hoodie.

"Wait...i've seen You before" One of them said...."i've seen You on TV with Justin Bieber" he said. "Did You date Justin?!"they all asked. I didnt answer

"Yo, girl can You speak?" He Asked and laughed. I nodded and looked down. "Whats your name?" He Asked and looked at me "Jenny" i replied.

"Sweet" he said and gave ne a hug. You want to come with us?" He Asked

"I have plans"i lied. "C'MON just a little" he said and they all gave me a puppyface. "Fine"i rolled my eyes and followed after them.

"By the way, my name is Jack" One of them said and smiled as we all Walked. I nodded and smiled. "Soo...tell me about yourself" he said and sidehugged me

I opened my mouth to speak, but my phone interrupted us. I looked at the ID and it was Jasmine. "Fuck" i mumbled

I answered the phone "what?" I said and trying not to sound so rude.

"Jenny..where are you?? We are very worried about you"

"There is no need to worry, im ok. Just stop calling me" i said

"Jenny....Justin is on his way to Your mom, he is gonna tell her everything. He really didnt mean to hurt your feelings, he is very sorry. Believe me." She said and i could tell She was crying.

I looked at Jack and gave him a weak smile. "Tell Justin to not talk to my mom....keep him away from my Family and just basically everything!" I felt my self crying "im sorry" i whispered and hung up

----------------------

This Isnt a very long chapter, im Sorry!

And uumm thanks for 10k on Instagram it meant the world

Instagram: @FatinJarrari