Pool Party

Hey Guys! This is my first story! Hope you'll like it!

Enjoy! 

------------------------------- 

Hi, my name is Jenny Sparks, im 16 years old. My Bestfriends are Jasmine Villegas, Caitlin Beadles, Christian beadles, Chaz somers, Ryan Butler and Justin..... Justin Bieber. I live with my mom and my little brother, Jason. We all live together in Canada. My dad lives in L.A, i havent seen him since i was just 3years old. I miss him so much.

I was all alone in my room "Finally its summer" i said to myself as i looked out the window.

I heard someone knocked on my door. "Who is it?" I shouted. "Its Jasmine" She said as She opened the door.

"Hi" She said and gave me a hug. "Hi, what are You actually doing in my House?" I Asked as i laughed "im having a pool party at my House, and i was wondering if You could come?" She Asked as She looked at me. "Just both of us?" I Asked "No, caitlin, christian, ryan, Chaz and Justin is also comming" She said and smiled "alright, Lets go" i said as i ran downstairs

"Mom, im going out!" I shouted as i put on my shoes. She came towards me "Fine, i'll call you later" She said as She kissed my forehead.

After a couple minutes, i was at Jasmine's house, i was wearing my bikini "Hey guys, we're here!" Jasmine Shouted as we Walked towards Justin, chaz, caitlin, Ryan and Christian "Hey guys, i missed you!" I said as i gave a hug to them all.

All the boys were half-naked, i just stared at Their six-pack. "Why are You starting at my stomach?" I heard a voice said... "Uhh... What?" I said as i shook my head. Justin laughed and came closer to me. "I.....i just.... I wasn't staring" i said and looked at Him, he looked at me and laughed "c'mon Lets go swimming!" He said as he jumped in to the pool.

"No, i actually dont like swimming" i said as i looked at them all "why?" Christian Asked as he looked at me with his Choclate brown eyes. "I.... I just dont like it" i lied. The truth is that i actually dont know how to swim.

"C'mon just jump with me!" Justin said and smiled "no" i said and smiled back. Ryan came towards me and tried to push me in the pool "Ryan stop!!! Im gonna kill you!!!" I yelled, they were all laughing, and Ryan was still pushing me.

I started to kick him where it hurts. "Ouch, what the Fuck are You doing?!?" He said as he was looking at me "i told You to stop, its not funny!" I said as i Walked away from them.. I Walked towards jasmine's livingroom.

"Are You ok? Why do You Get so mad? He was just joking!" Justin said and sat besides me on the couch. "I told You guys that i dont like swimming!" I said and looked down "well.....why....just tell me, im 

Your bestfriend!" He said and looked me in the eyes "well.... To be honest" i stopped myself and looked down "Whats wrong?" He said and tried to Get an eyecontact with me "i dont know how to swim" i said and looked at him.

"Really??" He said and laughed "its not funny" i said and laughed "Yes it is!" He said and laughed Even harder "jerk" i said as i kicked him on his shoulder as i giggled. "Its ok, i can teach you" he said and smiled. "Nope, i dont want to touch the water" i said and looked at his chest.

Justin's POV'

It was shocking to know that Jenny doesn't know how to swim, its actually really funny! I looked at her, She was staring at my chest. "You like the view, dont you?" I said and smiled flirty "You're a jerk!" She said and looked at me. I smiled "why?? just because You like my pack?" I said teasing her "no, i dont like it... Its just.....ughh...can You stop asking me weird questions!" She said and stood up while She giggled.

Jenny's POV'

Justin is a jerk, he thinks i like his sixpack, i actually like it a bit....but everyone knows i like boys with sixpack. "I like your butt" he said as he touched it "dont You EVER dare to touch it again!" I said as i looked at him, he smiled and then we Walked towards the pool again..

"Ryan, im so sorry.... I didnt mean to kick You there, its just that...... I really didnt want to swim!" I said "its ok, im alright!" He said and hugged me.. 

--------------------------------------

Hope You liked the first chapter! PLEASE comment! ❤❤❤