Olivia

Justin went to the Girls and introduced himself they freaked out. 

"OMG your Justin freaking bieber!!"the girl yelled "shhh, not so loud" Justin said as he covered her mouth.

"OMG i love You so much" She said and hugged him "i love You too, your very pretty and hot" Justin said and touched her butt. Jasmine looked at me "dont worry he Does that to all the Girls he meets....i guess" She said and gave me an apologic look. "No its ok, There is nothing between me and Justin, i'll just let him do what he wants to do" i said and headed back to the car all alone.

I dont understand. Why did Justin actually kiss me, he just wanted me to fall for him and then he doesn't Even care about me. Ughhh...sometimes i hate boys. I decided to call Christian, he is One of my closest friends, everytime i need to talk to a person, then Christian is the first person i'd talk to. I knew he had a crush on me, but i still trust him too much.

Suddnley Christian answered the phone "Helloooo?" He said with a flirty voice 

"Umm...hey i really need to talk to You" i said. 

"Whats wrong, jen?" He said  

"As You know, Justin and i kissed at the sleepover party and stuff, and i kind of Got feelings for him, but Now he is flirting with other girls, and it makes me so mad and jealous!" I explained.

He didnt Say anything "christian...are You there?" I Asked "OH yes....you know what? Justin doesn't deserve Such an amazing girl as you, just forget about him, he is not worth it....i know he is my friend and stuff, but sometimes he can act like an asshole when it comes to Girls and him." He said "alright, thanks i have To go now. Bye christian" i said and hang on.

I was still waiting in the car, i looked out of the window and i Saw justin, Jasmine and caitlin walking toward the car. Justin opened the door and looked at me with a worried look.

"What are You looking at?" I said trying not to sound rude. He didnt Say a word. "Awkward" Jasmine said and giggled

"Whats wrong with you?" Justin said. "What do You mean Whats wrong with me?" I said "your acting all weird" he said. "Just drive......dork" i mumbled "why so rude?" He Asked almost crying "just drive i wanna go home!" I yelled. "Fine." He said and nobody said anything. He stopped the car infront of my House.

"Bye jenny" Jasmine and Caitlin said as they hugged me "cant we have fun at my house" he said looking at me

I really wanted to Say yes, but he is Playing with my feelings and it hurts a lot. "No" i said and opened the car door "pretty please....why do You treat me like that?" He said with a puppyface. I felt pretty bad right Now "fine" i said.

We all left the car and headed to Bieber's house. Pattie opened the door and we greeted her. We went to Justins room and l lied down in his bed. "I need to go....im gonna meet Ryan" jasmine said "uuuu, is something going on between You Two?" I Asked her and smiled "i wish" She said and smiled. She said bye and left.

"Sooo??" Caitlin said and looking at me. Justin lied next to me and wrapped his arm around me. I pulled away "why?" He mumbled "because...." I said and rolled my eyes. Yes i know...im a bastard, but im in my period so dont blame me.

"Jen..."Caitlin said, She probably felt bad for Justin. Caitlins phone interrupted this awkward moment. "Hello?.....Yes of course....alright...im coming" She said and hung up.

"Im Sorry Justin i have to leave..." She said "You cant leave me here" i whispered to her "im sorry" She said and left.

"What is this all about, why are You mad at me" he Asked. I looked at him, it was silent for a moment and then he came closer to me. He grabbed my waist and kissed me "tell me baby, what wrong?"he whispered and kissed me One more time.

I pulled away "THIS is the problem" i said "what do You mean?" He said and came Even closer "justin....Your playing with my feelings and it hurts as hell". I said and felt a tear on my Cheek. "Im not playing with your feelings" he said

"Justin....You kiss me all the time, and i actually have feelings for You now, and then You said You loved me, and Now You go and flirt with other girls" i said and looked down

"Ohhh....baby im Sorry" he said and hugged me hard. "I just like You so much" he said "You do?" I Asked nervously "i really do...and i wish You were mine, i know we've Been Bestfriends for so long..and i know that You dont want to ruin our friendship, but i really like you" he said and kissed me once again

"You're so sweet" i said and kissed him on his Cheek. "JUSTIN THE DINNER IS READY" pattie yelled from downstairs.

Justins POV'

I felt horrible...why was i so stupid and played with Jenny's feelings..im Such an asshole. I hugged her... 

"JUSTIN THE DINNER IS READY!" My mom yelled from down stairs. I pulled away and looked her in the eyes, i could feel her pain "Lets go and eat" i said and grabbed her and we ran down stairs. We sat down at the kitchen, my mom Made som spagetti, and then She left us, because She was going to the Mall with Caitlin's mom.

Jenny didnt Say a Word She was just eating in silence. "Is Everything ok?" I Said and looked at her. She just nodded without even looking at me.

"Justin?" She said and looked at me almost crying "yeah?" I answered "what are we?" She asked and looked down. I didnt understand what She meant by that "what do You mean?" I said looking confusing

"What are we? Friends? Or more?" She Asked and looked down once again "we ar-" Someboy interrupted me by knocking on the door.

Jenny's POV'

Justin was about to answer, but then Someboy interrupted us by knocking on the door. He got up and opened the door "justy!!" I Saw a blonde girl kissed Justin softly, she had ripped jeans on and it was showing to much skin and a blue hoodie with some purple converse "olivia...i've missed You so much!" Justin said and kissed her.

I could feel the anger, why Does he kiss other girls, i decided to walk towards them "who the Fuck is this jerk" She said and looked at me. She seemed to be a total BITCH.

"She is not a jerk, She is my bestfriend" Justin said and smiled at me "how can You be friends with a girl like that?" She said "Whats actually wrong with you, im not afraid to use my fist...i dont know you, but your so FUCKING rude...idiot" i said and pushed her.

"Dont touch me, slut"She said and looked at my showing legs. Just because i was using a shorts didnt mean i was a slut.

"Woahh...chill girls, She is not a slut" Justin defended me. I was still mad at him for kissing that bitch...

***********************

Comment, VOTE and Fan! (:

Kik me at QueenOfSwaggie 

Instgram: @fatinjarrari