I can swim

***NEXT MORNING***

I woke up and Justin was next to me. I was still at Justins House. He is so CUTE when he is sleeping, i touched his Abs and looked at his Beautiful face i kissed him and then he woke up. "Good morning, babe" he said and kissed me. I leaned over him and started to kiss him. I pulled away and stood up "hey!!" I was just Getting started with kissing you!" He said "control yourself Bieber" i said joking and left the room. I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair and washed my face and Brushed my teeths.

I opened the Door and Justin was standing There "oh my god, You scared me" i said and jumped "sorry, babe" he said and pulled me closer and kissed me "i feel so safe with You Justin" i said and kissed him again "you are safe, and You Will Forever be safe" he said and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Justin... The breakfast is ready about---uumm Sorry if i interrupted You guys" pattie said and stopped while he looked weird at us. "Oh, Yes we'll come down in a minute" Justin said and then She left. "Sorry about that" Justin said and gave me a hug. "Its ok" i said and smiled.

After a while, we ate breakfast and then we were Sitting in Justins room, because he wanted to finish Making his song.

"Im gonna Tweet something about you" he said and gave me a smile "alright, im waiting" i said as i held my phone. I was on twitter and refreshing my mentiones, i waited for Justins tweet. I refreshed One more time and There it was:

"im Making some good Music with the most beautiful girl in the world @jennysparks, love You (:" i smiled and looked at Justin "i love You too" i said and kissed him with passion.

"Sooo, have You talked to Ryan or Christian?" He Asked and looked me in the eyes "Nope, and i dont Even want to talk to them..they are just a Piece of trouble" i said and faked a smile "c'mon, Ryan is my bestfriend You have to talk to him, just for me! Please" he said and gave me the Puppy face. "Fine, ONLY if You stop arguing with Christian" i said "what?" He said and gave me a worried look "You heard what i said, just do it for me" i said and kissed him. He nodded and kissed me back.

"You want to come with me to the reahersal?" He Asked and stood up. "Sure" i said. We got into Justins car and in to the reahersal room.

"Yo... Alfredo Whats up dude?" Justin said and gave him a handshake "Alfredo this is Jenny, Jenny this is aldredo" he said and intrudused me to Alfredo "Hey sweetie" he said and hugged me.

"Just go sit down in the corner and im gonna have to practise" Justin said and pointed to the corner. I nodded and left.

I was Sitting in the corner while Justin was singing and Dancing with his crew. After 3 hours he was finally done. "WAZZUP babe" he said and gave me a big hug. "You want to go Swim with me?" He asked. I rolled my eyes "i cant swim, You know that" i said.

"Dont worry i'll teach you" he said and kissed me. "No, im not gonna swim, Justin! I cant im afraid" i said and looked into his Choclate brown eyes. "Dont be afraid! C'mon just come with me" he said and grabbed me. "Fine" i mumbled

We went out to the pool and i stripped Off my clothes and tok on my pink Bikini. "Looking sexy" i heard a voice Say behing my back, i turned around and Saw Justin shirtless. "Well, Thank You bieber" i said and came closer to him. "Lets jump in to the pool" he said and ran to the pool and jumped in to the pool.

"C'mon i'll catch you" he said as he spread his arms. I nodded and jumped as Justin was catching me "dont be scared, i got you" he said and kissed me.

-------------

After a couple hours Justin drove me home. He taught me how to Swim Which was incredibly fun! And Now im at Home resting all my myself.

I logged on twitter and tweeted,

"its Been Such a lovely day! Good to be Home again" after i tweeted that i went to my mentions.

"@JBlover4liiiffe: I love u so much!! PLEASE FOLLOW me" i smiled and followed her

I went to my news Feed and Saw that Justin tweeted something..

"@JustinBieber: wow, what a day!! Its Been so much fun,unforgetable...we're Making history TOGETHER #MyBeliebers #Loveu"

I refreshed the page and Saw that Justin tweeted again..

"@justinbieber i miss You already, i wish You could be by my side all the time. Loveu"

I dont know if that Tweet was to me, but that was too sweet.

I locked my Laptop and went to sleep