He cheated on me

I woke up the next morning...Wooow i really miss my mom and Jason. I went to the bathroom and Brushed my teeth and did my makeup.

I picked out a skinny jeans and a black big hoodie Which Chaz gave me. I went down stairs and grabbed some pancakes. this is gonna be a long day.

I sat down and watched The celebrity gossip on TV. And There was something about me and Justin.

I decided to go o the Mall so i went outside. And some teenage Girls ran up to me "oh my gosh!! You are dating Justin arent you?" Said the girl. I nodded and smiled.

I honsetly didnt want to Get hate or anything so i replied with a simple "No"

"Seriously? Ohh...but u still know him?"She Asked "he is a very sweet friend" i said and while i was trying to walk by myself "tell him i love him so much!!!"She screamed! I nodded and went to the mall.

I bought some very sexy bikini. I was just walking around until i Saw Ryan. What the Fuck is he doing here?

I ran up to him "Ryan" i yelled and he turned around. "Hi Jenny!" He said and hugged me. "What You doing here?" He Asked and raised his eyebrows.

"Nothing special i just decided to come down here and what are u doing here?" I Asked "i was actually waiting for Jasmine, but She said She was sick so She couldnt come down here and hang out with me"he said and looked down at his Shoes

"Ohh...are You and Jasmine dating or something?" I Asked "kinda....i dont really know" he said, then the awkward silent came...

"we can go Home to me and just watch a movie or something" i said and broke the silence

Actually what about if You come Home to me? Because Justin is Comming to my house at 2:30 me and him have some plans for today" he said and smiled.

"Ok...Does that mean that i have to leave before 2:30pm since You and Justin have plans?" I Asked "yuppp, if You want to" he said and laughed. "Sure...alright Lets go" i said.

----------------

2:25pm

I was lying on Ryans bed while Ryan was playing on his XBox. "Isnt that boring?" I Asked and looked at him. He stopped playing and looked at me "oh, im Sorry if You're bored" he said and looked me in the eyes. Damn.

"Maybe i should go, Justin might be here anytime" i said and stood up "No, You can stay" he said and was Comming closer to my face...oh my god..i cant, Justin is my boyfriend. Ryan is about to kiss me.

"Ryan, i cant. Justin is my boyfriend, remember?" I said and pulled him away. "Oh, im sorry" he said

Someone was knocking on the door downstairs "The Biebs is here, bro" Ryan said and he ran down stairs and grabbed me with him.

He opened te door "whatsup brooo" Ryan said and greeted Justin. "Hey baby...what are You doing here?" He Asked and was so close to my face, gaaasshhh i blushed.

"I met Ryan at the Mall and he said we could wait for You here" i said and kissed him softly. "I missed you" he whispered. "I missed You too" i said and he kissed my Cheek

"But anyway, i was just about to leave" i said and went towards the door "wait, why?" Justin Asked "because You and Ryan had plans, and i dont want to ruin your Boy plans" i said and faked a smile. Honsetly i really wanted to be with them.

"No You can still come with us" he said "no, i have plans" i lied. "Are You sure,babe?" Justin Asked and came closer

"Yupp i'll see You later" i said and gave him a hug.

------------------

11:45pm

I was Sitting in my room with my hair all messy and i was just eating pizza...honsetly this day has just Been all fucked up.

Suddnley i felt my phone viberated..ohh a message from Ryan..

Ryan: Open your door im here with Justin, we have to tell You something very important.

I ran down stair..what can be so important? I opened the door and Ryan and Justin was standing there.

"It stinks alcohol from You guys!" I said "we were down at the club" Justin said and stepped in to my house. Wow he better explaine this to me. I locked the door.

"What is so important?" I Asked and stepped away, cause it fucking stinks from them! Justin came closer to me and started to kiss me, many times.

"Justin bro' just tell her!" I heard Ryan whispered to Justin. I pulled away and looked into his eyes, it looks like he is in pain "Justin, what is it?" I Asked him.

Then he started to kiss me again....can Somebody tell me Whats going on??? "You're gonna hate me for this" he whispered and almost started to cry, he kissed me One more time and i pulled away.

"What is it?" I asked...i almost felt like crying "Justin just tell her or i Will tell her" Ryan said behind Justin.

Justin held my hand tight "you're gonna hate me for this...it wasnt my fold i was just drunk" he whispered One more time and he held my hands Even tighter

I stepped back....oh my god...dont tell me he just did what i think he did... "I slept with someone" he whispered and looked at me