Ryan is a bastard.

15:00pm

"Justin! Jenny! We have guests come and say hi!" Pattie shouted from down stairs. Me and Justin were just having a time for us.

"Fuck, This means that Ryan is here. Im gonna murder that kid" Justin said

I kissed his cheek "as long as You dont Get hurt, then im fine" i smiled.

I was wearing a pink ripped shorts and Justins white big hoodie. And Justin was wearing his blue jeans and a white t-shirt. "Leggo" he said and grabbed my hand. We walked down stairs and i was so nervous i really Didn't want to face Ryan.

I saw Ryan sitting next to a really hot guy, he was in Justins age. Scooter was sitting next to Pattie and Ryans mom.

"Hi everyone" Justin said and we both sat down. I could Feel that Ryan was staring

"Aww, look at that cute couple" Ryans mom said and smiled. I looked at Ryan and he gave me a 'sorry' look. I looked away. Im NOT forgiving.

I felt like Justin squeezed my hand and gave me a smile. I rested my head on his shoulder. We were just waiting for dinner.

Justin couldnt do anything to Ryan now, since his mom and Pattie was sitting There and they dont know about what happend to me and Ryan.

Ryan stood up and sat beside Justin and Justin Didn't Even look at him. "Long time, no talk" Ryan said. And Justin Didn't Even look at Ryan "Dude, why are You ignoring me?" He added

"Imma beat the fuck out of You if You keep talking to me" Justin whispered in anger. He whispered so the other Wouldnt hear. Ryan stood up and sat beside the cute guy. I wanna know him!!!

16:15pm

We ate dinner and Pattie told us 'kids' to go to the guest room and hang There. So basically Justin and i was sitting together and then Ryan was sitting with the other guy.

"So whats your name?" The guy Asked me

"Jenny, and yours?"

"Im luke" he Winked at me.

"She is THE babe" Ryan added and smiled at me

"Fuck off Ryan" Justin started

"Dude, whats wrong with You?" Ryan shouted

"Ohh, You know exactly what it is. You fucking raped my girlfriend"

"I at least fucked her, before You Even had balls to do that" ryan giggled

"Being in a relationship is not ALWAYS about having sex" Justin said.

"What? Ryan raped You?" Luke Asked

"He did, and i dont understand why" Justin stood up and i could see his anger, i dont like when he is mad.

"Because she is hot and she stole You"

"She did the right thing" Justin said and punshed Ryan in the face

"Justin!!!" I stood up "stop" i held his hand.

I saw that Ryan was bleeding out of his nose. "You're a fucking ass, You putted You fucking gross penis into her fucking pussy, whats wrong with You??" Justin shouted

"I also tasted it, and it was good" Ryan said and licked his lips

"He tasted it?! Why the fuck Didn't You tell me?" Justin faced me

"Why are we into the details, This is so embarrassing" i shook my head

"Embarrasing? Im Your boyfriend, Jenny! You're suppose to tell me everything" he said and let go of my hands

"Fuck im bleeding! I cant wait to tell your fans about This" Ryan said

"Fucking bastard!" Justin kicked Ryan....where the sun doesnt shine.

"Can You stop!? Please, what if your mom comes in?" I whispered

"Shut up, Jenny! Stay out of This" Justin shouted in my face "how am i supposed to stay out of This when im

involved" i pushed Justin into the wall "i just dont want You to Get hurt" i pushed him one more time. I walked out of the guest room and Luke followed me.

I walked into Justins room and started to pack my things, im going home. I cant stay here with Justin.

"Im sorry about what happend with You and Ryan" luke said and stroke my Back while i was packing my stuff. "I dont want to talk about it" i whispered and cried.

He gave me a Hug. "You cant just leave, pattie's gonna Wonder why" he whispered. "You're right, but i have no choice. Justin is not Even listening to me"

Luke gave me a hug and we rocked back and forth while he stroked my hair. "You'll be fine" he said

*Justins POV*

I was kicking Ryan in his balls, so he'll never be able to fuck a girl again. I cant believe he raped Jenny. Ryan was lying on the floor with his hands on his balls, he was in real pain. I dont care. Now i have to talk to Jenny!

I left ryan in the guest room, i ran into my room and i saw Jenny and Luke hugging. "Jenny?" I said softly. They pulled away and she looked at me, she had tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry"

"Get away from me, You never listen to me anyway" she cried

"Jenny, hear me out! Im just trying to keep You safe ok? I kicked him because he raped You, thats fair right? I love You so much jenny" i whispered the last words.

She covered her face, probably because she was crying and i gave her a Hug and kissed her head. "I'm sorry i overreacted" she said. I grabbed her hand and kissed her Tasty lips, i could kiss them all day if she let me. I wiped away her tears

In the corner of my eyes i could see Luke standing There smiling. "I miss my mom" she whispered. "I know You do. I miss her too" i said and grabbed her waist closer to my body.

"Ummm, do You guys need a condom?" Luke laughed. I heard Jenny giggled "no, we're fine" i laughed.

"Justin?" I heard my mom say behind me. I let go of Jenny and turned around. And my mom was standing There with Ryan and he had so much blod on his face, fuck im dead.

"Explaine This to me" my mom said and she was so mad.

*Jenny's POV*

Pattie came in with Ryan and she seemed pissed off, i think Ryan told her that Justin kicked the Shit out of him. This is not good.

"I cant explaine" Justin said and looked at me as he squeezed my hand.

"Justin, your father is comming about 10 minutes and You better explain This to him! you have really disappointed me,Justin!" She said and slammed the door and left with Ryan!

"Fuck You Ryan!!!" Justin shouted as loud as he could.

*****************************

I am so so soooo sorry for the late update!! I have lots of exams etc..

Dont forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

My instagram: @FatinJarrari im so close to 13k :-)))))) yeeey

Okey, i love You guys!