Justin

"Jenny are You ok" Jack Asked and gave me a hug. I just cant believe justin slept with someone Else, i mean im his Girlfriend.

"Im Sorry Jack, but i really need to go Home"i said and ran Home while crying.

I opened the door and my dad was staring at me. "Whats wrong?" He Asked and gave me a hug.

"Dad, i messed up...i dont understand why i said Yes to be Justins Girlfriend he just keep hurting me" i said and cried on his shoulder

"I think You Should go back to Canada and talk to That kid, You'er gonna work this out. Everythings gonna be alright" he said and kissed my forhead and then he left me.

I started to think about all the good memories i had with Justin...like when he wrote me a song, teached me how to swim. He was Such a sweetheart, he is just a fucking asshole now.

But i honsetly dont want to go back to Canada. I know Justin didnt meant to hurt my feelings, but Even if he was drunk he should've know that he is not suppose to sleep with other girls. If i find that girl, im gonna kill her.

I wiped my tears away. I miss him. His hugs. His kisses. His jokes. I just miss Everything about him. I feel like i overreacted a bit, i should've just stayed in Canada. Maybe i SHOULD go back?

Someone interruped my moment, by knocking on the door. I hope its not Jack again, i dont want to talk to anybody, i want to be alone.

I Made my way to the door, i opened it. Shit.

Jasmine stood There and Justin was behind her. I tried to lock the door, but She stopped me. "We have to talk, we need to Get trought this" Jasmine said. "You said You were Going to meet my mom in Australia" i said and gave her a disgusted look.

"We lied, ok? We have to talk" Justin said, and i totally ignored him. "Can we come inside?" Jasmine said. I nodded and locked the door. We sat down in the livingroom and i just didnt want to Get an eye contact with them, including Justin.

"Where is your dad?" Jasmine asked.. "I dont know, he left me so i could just think about things" i replied not looking at her.

"Jenny, im sor-" i interrupted Justin "are You really sorry? Why did You Even go to that fucking club? You keep hurting me, Justin.....i dont know You anymore"i said and i felt some tears fell down my cheeks

"Well, You were also with Ryan, in his room. Alone" he said and tried to defend himself

"But what You did was much worse! I can admit that Ryan tried to kiss me, but i said that i couldnt do it....and nothing happend, but then You came in and i left. because Ryan said you guys had a boynight and i didnt want to ruin that.....and all of a sudden You go to a fucking club and have sex with A fuking random girl, like thats not the Justin i Used to know. You used to be so fucking sweet to Girls and You used to treat everygirl like they were something special, but Now You just break Their hearts" i yelled at him

I looked him in the eyes. Damn.

"Do You know how i Even feel when people ALWAYS say that i've changed? It fucking hurts....so bad. And You dont Even what i used to go trought when i dated you. I had to protect You all the time, everytime we went to the beach, boys used to look at you. I had to either kiss You or just hold your hand, just to prove that You were mine...and that they had no chance with you. I dated the prettiest, the most gorgeous, funniest and the perfect girl every Boy wanted to have, really tried to not hurt your feelings, i was nervous all the time i was around You. Because You are so perfect and i didnt want to mess it up, i do stupid THINGS when im nervous, but i never meant to mess things up like that! I Get nervous around you, because i dont want You to hate me, i want to be loved by the PERFECT girl....i just really love you, and i wrote the song for you, because i didnt want You to Lose the interest in me...Jenny Im very very very sor-" i interrupted him by kissing him slowly, i missed this.

I pulled away and felt more tears, that was the most sweetest thing he EVER said to me. "I forgive You Justin" i whispered and hugged him, i missed him. And Everything he just said, just Made me realise that he was the PERFECT boyfriend i had, i overreacted.

"Jenny?" I heard my dads voice i turned around. "Never let go of that boy... I heard every little thing he said, he tried hard, honey" he said and kissed my forhead. Justin let out a CUTE giggle and i smiled at him

"Dad...i wont let go of him" i said and kissed Justins cheek. "I Will let You guys be alone" my dad said and went upstairs.

"I need to use the bathroom" Jasmine said and went to the bathroom, She actually left because Edge wanted me to be alone with Justin

"Jenny?" he whispered, i looked at him And waited for him to speak "can You come with us back to Canada?" He Asked "i will" I said. he hugged me and kissed my forhead. I love him!

-------------------------

Sorry for late update! Hope You enjoy

10 votes for next chapter.