My house

I answered the phone,

"Hello?" I said 

"Hey, its Justin....ummm, im sorry. I know You Will probably not forgive me, but im really Sorry for everything. I never meant to hurt You! I know im a bastard, but i really care about you......a lot" he said

He is so cute that was so adorable. 

"Awww, i forgive you. Its not possible to be mad at you, and im Sorry about what i said about your Music and career, i really care about your career and your Music Isnt shity, i love them" i said trying to sound as Cute as possible.

"Its ok.....i guess, anyway do You have any plans today?" He Asked 

"Actually no im not, im just chilling with Christian" i said

"What are You doing with him, is something going on between You two?" He Asked and i could feel his jealousy

"No, chill... We are just having fun" i answered and giggled "what do You mean having fun?" He Asked "dont misunderstand this, we are just chilling in my room, You wanna come over?" I Asked "sure, i'll be There in a sec" he said and hung up.

I looked at Christian and he smiled at me "your adorable" he said and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and smiled "your cute when you're blushing" he said and giggled "well...thank you" i said and kissed his cheek.

After a while Christian and i was in the Living room and watching tv, i was Sitting on christians lap. "Is Justin Coming yet?" Christian Asked while he was playing with my hair "yes, he said he was coming about a second" i answered

Somebody knocked on the door "i'll Get it" Jason (my little brother) said as he ran to the door "Hey little dude" Justin said and smiled to Jason "dont talk to me...You broke jenny's heart" Jason said "jason...shut up" i yelled. I was still Sitting on christians lap.

Justin came in "hey" he said and looked at me and Christian "Hey,dude" Christian said and gave him a hand shake. Justin hugged me and sat down next to me and Christian. "Am i heavy?" I Asked as i looked at Christian "Nope, your not heavy" he said and kissed me on the Cheek again, actually i wasnt sure why he ALWAYS kissed me on the cheek, i knew he had a crush on me, but i dont have any feelings for him.

"Did i came here just to watch You guys kiss?" Justin blurred out and looked angry "You can go kiss Olivia" Christian said laughed, i giggled and looked at Justin "hey...dont be so mad, he is just joking" i said and stood up and Walked over to Justin, i sat down next to him. "Just dont talk about Olivia" he said while he was scrolling down his IPhone. "Sorry" Christian mumbled

"Whatcha doing?" I said and looked down at his phone. "I want to Take a picture of us and post it on instagram" he said and smiled "alright" i said and smiled to the Camera while Justin was kissing my cheek. Is he really gonna post it? His fans are gonna hate me. "Dont post it" i blurred out "why not? Its cute" he said "what about me? Im gonna get a lot of hate, and i dont want to be hated" i said and looked down "its ok, if You Get hate then im here to protect you" he said and gave me a flirty smile "fine" i said

He posted it and wrote "Feels good to see You again, missed You @jennysparks" he tagged me in the picture and posted it. I checked my Instagram and suddnley i just got a WHOLE bunch of followers and the Beliebers started to comment on ny pictures. I didnt want to read their Comments so i put down the phone.

"Hey christian, You wanna play COD?" Justin Asked "yeah, sure" Christian said and smiled "nooo, dont do that....its boring to just watch You guys play" i shouted jumping up and down "then invite some Girls over here then You can talk to them" Justin said and smiled "ughh, fine" i said and took up my phone .

I called Caitlin, but She didnt pick up the phone. So i called Jasmine

"Hello?" She said  

"Hey, im here chilling with Justin and Christian and they are like playing the whole time, and its kind of boring, so i was wondering if You could come over" i Asked and hoped for a yes.

"Umm...sure" She said "ill be There in 15 minutes" She said and hung on. "Hey, jen...You want to play?" Justin Asked and smiled "no, thats lame" i said and laughed "lame?" Justin said and laughed, he grabbed me and lied over me "its not lame" he said joking. "Its very lame" i said and laughed. "Dont EVER Say that Word again" he said and smiled "what word??..LAME!" I shouted and laughed and he started to Tickle me. "Stop" i said and couldnt stop laughing. He rolled over me "Justin i cant breath" i shouted as i laughed. Justin stopped and looked me in the eyes for a long time, he is so Beautiful.

"Im gonna tell mom, that You guys are having sex" i heard a voice say, i looked up and Saw Jason there "what the hell, jason....we are not doing anything" i shouted and pulled justin away from me. "MOOOM!" He shouted. "Jason...shut up" i whispered and stood up, my mom ran down stairs "what is it honey" She said as She Walked in the Livingroom. "Justin and Jenny Just had sex" he said and pointed at me and justin. I heard Christian giggled.

"What?!" My mom yells as She looked at me "i swear we didnt do anything"i shouted "i swear im gonna kill you" i whispered to Jason and gave him a deathful look. 

"Im watching You guys" my mom said as She Walked out of the livingroom with Jason "ughh...i hate my life" i mumbled "dont Say that" Justin said. I rolled my eyes and sat down the couch far away from Justin, i dont want to Get in trouble once again. I heard Somebody knocked on my door, i stood up and Walked put of the Livingroom then i heard Justin whistle and Say "that ass"that Made me smile.

I opened the door and Jasmine was There "hey" She said and hugged me. She took off her Shoes. "Are You and Justin friends now?" She whispered "yupp" i sand and plopped the 'P'

******************************

Whatcha think?

Instagram/ @fatinjarrari (: