The BelieveTour

Jenny's POV'

Jasmine just said that Justin could be my summer romance.... But NO he is my bestfriend, i dont want to destroy our friendship, eww i dont even want to date my bestfriend. Suddenly my phone vibrated, I got a text from my mom it says, 

. "Hey honey, im going to my work about an hour, so You have to come and babysit your brother... Se You later sweetie. Love u"  

I replied, 

"I'll be There Soon, loveu2"

I looked at Jasmine, justin, Ryan and Chaz they were all staring at me "what?" I said. "Who are you texting?" Jasmine Asked. "My mom, i need to go home" i said and stood up "i'll give You a ridei heard Justin said "no, ill go alone" i said and grabbed my converse and my bag "bye" i said and gave them all a hug. "Bye, jenny!" They all said.

I Walked towards my House. I knocked a few times and my mom opened the door "Hey jen!" She said and kissed me on the forehead. "Im leaving now, Take care of your brother" She said and left. I locked the door and Walked towards Jason "Hey baby boy" i said childish "stop! Im not 3 years old! Im 8 years old, so dont treat me like a baby!" He yelled "im sorry, i was just joking'" i said and giggled. "Where were You last night? You were suppose to babysit me!" He said "with my friends" i replied and Walked up the stairs "do You have a boyfriend?" He suddenly asked. I stopped and turned around "no" i replied "dont Lie to me!" He said. "Im not lying its true!" I said "have You ever kissed a Boy ?" He Asked. "Why do You ask?" I said and started to walk towards my room "because Ryan once said that You were his Girlfriend" he giggled "what?! No... Ryan has a crush on me, but we never EVER dated!!"i replied and Walked into my room "so who is your boyfriend then...Chaz or Justin?" He Asked.. I slammed the door "non of them!" I replied.

Justin's POV

I was at my House all alone in my room.... Jenny and Jasmine are my neighbors, but Chaz and Ryan live some distance away.  

The sleep-over party was so much fun....the fact that Jenny kissed me, but She didnt seem to like it.

I need some fresh air... it was so hot outside....so i went to my yard... Shritless and started to play basketball. "Your good!" I heard a voice say... I looked up to Jennys window and She was standing There smiling

Jenny's POV'

I heard something outside my window, i looked out and Justin was There and playing basketball, i could see Everything he was doing since he was my neighbor. "Your good" i said and smiled. He looked up to me and smiled back.... He was shirtless AGAIN.... Is he teasing me? "You wanna come and play with me?" He Asked "i cant....im babysitting my freaking brother" i replied and rolled my eyes. "Bring him here!" He said "no.....as i said he is a trouble maker" i replied

"Why cant You come Home to me?" I Asked "sure, im comming" Justin said and ran to my House. I ran down stairs and opened the door. "Suprise" Justin said and laughed. "What is Justin doing here..?" Jason Asked and came towards me and Justin "he's just visiting" i said and smiled. "Is he your boyfriend?" Jason Asked. "Jason stop......go up to your room Now!" I shouted and pointed at the stairs. "Im Sorry" he muttered and Walked upstairs.

"He is cute" Justin said and smiled "he is annoying" i said and locked the door . Justin put down his basketball and looked at me "so he thought i was your boyfriend?" He Asked and smiled flirty "idiot" i said and punshed him on his chest as i giggled. "Why dont You put on your T-shirt?' I Asked and looked at his chest "why do You Even worry about that?" He said and smiled "because......uuhhmmmm.... Just put on your shirt!" I said and laughed "Nope, cause i know You like my pack" he said "pshh... No i dont!" I said and Walked upstairs. He followed me.... We went to my room.. And he sat down my bed.

Justin's POV'

I sat down her bed.... She is beautiful, i think im in love with my bestfriend, i looked into her eyes "why are You staring at me like that?" She Asked and smiled "i.....i...i dont know" i replied and looked at her. I wanted to tell her that i liked her, but what about our friendship? How would he react? "Is Everything ok?" She Asked and sat beside me. "Its about the believe-Tour" I said and looked at her "im going on Tour .....The Believe-Tour and im not gonna see You guys in a year.." I said and looked down. The fact that im not able to see her or my friends in a year, it hurst...

***********************************

How do You think Jenny is gonna react? Justin just said that he liked her