The kiss

Justin's POV'

Jenny stood up and Walked into the bathroom. "DAMN our bestfriend is superhot" Ryan whispered to us "i know, She is super sweet" i said "Jenny is mine" Chaz said and laughed "in your dreams buddy" i said and smiled.

Jenny came into the room "why do You guys stare at me like that?" She Asked and blushed "nothing" we all said.

Jenny's POV'

When i came into the room,Everybody was staring at me.. "Why do You guys stare at me like that? I Asked.... "Nothing" they all said. I rolled my eyes and laid down the bed "Hey! You wanna play truth or dare?" Chaz Asked "Yes, why not?" I said and smiled

After a while we were playing truth or dare, we Found a bottle and it pointed at me "shit" i said "truth or dare?" Justin Asked "dare" i said "uuhhmnnmm..... You have to kiss me" he said and smiled "no! Im not doing that!" I said and looked at him "You have to do it! You said dare!" Ryan said "thats unfair!" I shouted "C'MON do it!!" Chaz shouted "You guys are sick and simply jerks" i said and rolled my eyes! "Kiss me" Justin said "fine" i said and looked at his Lips.

I went closer to him, i could already feel his bearth.....

Justin's POV'

I felt her Comming closer, i could feel her heart beating faster and faster, finally i could feel her Lips on mine, somehow really liked it.

Jenny's POV'

I felt Justins Lips on my Lips, i really liked it..... I pulled him away and looked down "i think i want to sleep, i dont want to continue this game" i said as i stood up "why?" They all Asked "i want to sleep" i said. I dont really know, but it feels like something is bothering me deep inside.

Ryan's POV'

What the hell did just happend, She kissed Justin and then She doesn't want to play anymore? Why? I watched her as She got to the bed and closer her eyes. We were all staring at her. She opened her eyes "stop staring at me, and just sleep!!!!" She yelled.

Jenny's POV'

Next Morning,

i woke up, all the boys were sleeping. They all looked like idiots, i smiled and took a picture of them. They were half-naked. "I need to Get out of here!" I whispered to myself and Walked down to the kitchen. Jasmine was Making breakfast "good morning!" She said and smiled "so.....was it fun to share room with the boys?" She Asked and giggled "dont Even ask" i said and rolled my eyes as i sat down the chair. "Why, what happend? Did You guyse have se...." I stopped her "NO ARE YOU CRAZY!!"i shouted. She laughed "well... Here is your breakfast" She said and gave me eggs and bacon. "Good morning!!" I heard the boys said while they were walking down the stairs. "Ohhh god!" I muttered. "Good morning boys! Breakfast is ready" Jasmine said and started to eat.

"So what happend last night?" Jasmine Asked and looked at the boys "Jasmine...stop!" I said and looked at her "well....uhmmmm....Jenny and Justin they....ki.." I stopped Chaz "if You tell her im gonna kill you!!" I said "why? Just let him finish!" Jasmine said. "Justin and Jenny kissed" Ryan shouted. "You're an idiot!" I whispered to Ryan.

Justin's POV

It Seems like She really doesn't want to talk about the kiss last night. "OMG really!?!" Jasmine shouted "how?" She said "he Made me do it!" Jenny said and pointed at me "we were only playing truth or dare, Whats the big deal?" I said and looked at Jasmine. "Thats so CUTE!" She said "maybe You Two could be the summer romance?" Jasmine said and giggled "eww....no....i dont want to date my bestfriend" i heard Jenny said.

*********************************

Hope You liked this part! And PLEASE leave a comment

Twitter: @FatinJarrari 

Instagram: @Fatinjarrari

THANKS ❤❤❤❤