Chapter 2

Kelly's POV:
After ordering my crew on what to do I look up to see a scruffy, yet gorgeous girl running towards the car. She had tears streaming down her face and she didn't seem to care about anything else as her eyes were locked onto the car. She ran and ended up slipping, she hit the floor hard cutting all her hands and face in the glass that had come off the smashed cars. She was down for less than two seconds and she was back up running. She got so close, I had to run in front of her stopping her. She had already hurt herself and i didn't want anything else happening to her. I must admit she was strong, she fought so hard to get through me. She hit me and screamed "no that's my brother, let me go!"
K: "Hey, it's okay we are going to get him out.'
S: "I want to go to him, let me go!" She screamed whilst fighting me.
She was shaking in my arms, fighting for her breath as she shouted. I looked over to the car and saw a glimpse of a man, it look as though he neck was snapped. I pulled Stella away and took her over the ambulance. She tried to fight it the whole way over.
K:"shh please, calm down it's okay"
S:" my br-brother" she cried
K: "I know but you can't do anything"
S: "please he's all I have left, he can't leave me"
I hugged her as she cried whilst we slowly got to the ambulance.