Chapter 12

This is one of my fav chapters as I am trying make it more interesting now! Hope you enjoy:))

They sat down at a table in the corner and just talked about things. Like how Stella had never been in a donut shop and sat down in somewhere where you could eat food. Kelly told her all the things him and his dad used to do together before his dad died a few months ago of a heart attack.
BANG
Kelly and Stella flew across the shop as the front exploded. There were a load of crashes and thuds as the windows smashed and everyone was thrown across the room.
Stellas POV:
I woke up on the cold floor, my whole body hurt like hell and I couldn't move without my stomach hurting. My ears were ringing and my eyes were blurry, I blinked a few times to adjust my sight and turned my head to see most of the shop had caved in. You could see people arms and legs sticking out from them being trapped and someone radome limbs scattered that blew of people from the explosion. I wish I never looked now, I don't think I'll ever get that image out of my head. I turned my head the other way to see Kelly lying next to me, he was unconscious so I nudged him as much as I could without hurting myself anymore. After a minute or two he shot up and gasped, I think I got the worse of it as he must of flown into me as I went in the counter of the shop. He looked at me as scared of anything, his face was dripping of blood from his cut of the broken glass but he didn't look to injured as he could move. He got lucky. "Kell, Kelly" I tried to whisper then black, I blacked out.
Kelly's POV:
I shot up gasping for air as I woke up from being unconscious, what I saw wasn't a pretty sight. Everyone looked dead, there was the odd people that had readjusted themselves so they weren't in the way of the dead bodies and limbs that had blown of the dead. My eyes fell onto Stella who lay next to me with her hand on my leg, she must of woken me up, I remember her trying to say my name. I looked at her for a minute and then he eyes shut not reopening. "Stella" I shouted as I ignored my pain to sit over looking her. I look away from her eyes to see a chair leg sticking in the side of her stomach that was poring with blood. I look around to find something that I could use to stop the bleeding. I stood up staggering as my legs killed as my ears rung a little. I grabbed some towels that they used for donuts, I grabbed as many as I could and placed them around the chair leg that stuck inside of her. A million questions raced through my mind wondering what to do next as I checked for a pulse. She has one but it was weak so I shook her a little to try and wake her up, nothing was working. I towered over her holding the wound as my hands were covered in her blood. Then I heard sirens that got louder as the trucks and ambos got closer.