Chapter 30

TRIGGER WARNING** SUICIDE*
Sorry it's so short<3

Stella woke up, it was around 6am. She looked over to kelly and remembered last night, she felt like she'd told him too much.

Stellas POV:
My mins was flooded with regret. Guilt. Anger. Embarrassed.
There was no way out of this anymore, Kelly deserves better. I don't deserve anyone. These are the only things I could think it. It felt like walked through a never ending tunnel to find out there's no light at the end.

I jumped out of bed, before I knew it was standing above a lake on Smikery Bridge.

Kelly's POV:
I woke up to the front door of my apartment slamming. I jolted away and frantically searched for Stella. I didn't think anything of it until a saw a bit of the kitchen side table.

It's read: "Hey Kelly, I'm sorry, sorry for making you life a living hell. I hope to see you on the other side. They're no way out for me. Thank you for everything. I love you, Stella"

A tear rolled down my cheek as I realised what Stella was about to do. I ran out the house and ran around. It wasn't until I thought to myself about where she could be, I thought about where someone would someone want to go if they wanted to end their lives.  Luckily Smickery Bridge came to mind, I ran so fast everything was a blur.

I turned around the bend to see Stella standing there. She was about to jump, I slowly walked closer to her.

K:"Stella" I said raising my voice but saying it as soft as I could.
She turned her head and said "no Kelly you shouldn't be here, GO!" She shouted.
K:"I'm not leaving here without you"
S:"Kelly please!" She begged

Kelly slowly walked few steps closer to Stella, he now had his phone and had dialled 999. He put his phone on speaker but on low volume so you couldn't hear the other line he started speaking "Stella, Smirkey Bridge, this is not how you want to go please, come down and we can talk" he said giving the hint to the paramedics.

She jumped.
"GET HERE NOW, HURRY SHE JUMPED!!" I shouted down at the phone before hanging up. I dropped my phone and jumped in after her.