Chapter 23

PLEASE READ<3 The last chapter is actually chapter 23 so this is the chapter just BEFORE the last one, sorry for confusion but i will carry on with it from the last one still, get it back on track✋🏻
Thank you so much to everyone that's reading it!!

Two weeks later**
Stellas POV:
These last two weeks have been had, Kelly really helped get me out of my PTSD mindset, I don't know what I would of done with out him. He was my missing piece. Most nights I just cried, everything just felt like an endless pit of my past that I couldn't escape out of. My eating had become worse, I couldn't even eat toast anymore but I just made sure I drank, Kelly tried to help but nothing he did worked anymore. Today Kelly was going to the firehouse to see his squad as he hadn't seen them for ages.

That morning**
Kelly woke up before Stella but he faced her directly and got a piece of her hair and tucked it behind her ear.
S:"morning" she smiled at him.
K:" Good morning beautiful."
Stella scooted closer to him and wrapped herself around him and hugged him close. He embraced her hug rubbing her back. They stayed like this for a few minutes until Stella rolled off him back to her side o the bed.
K:"I'm going to the firehouse do you want to come? You haven't left the house in a long time"
S:"I don't do people though"
K:"you'll be okay, I will be there and I won't leave your side, okay? It might do you good, plus you get too see where I work"
S:"Okay"
K:"okay?"
S:"yes I will come with you"
They smiled at eachother and kissed.
K:"breakfast?"
S:"No, please don't push it"
K:"okay okay, do you want get ready?"
S:" In a min" she closed her eyes.
After a few minutes Kelly kissed her and goes "Stella kidd, I know your not sleeping"
Stella POV:
I smiled at Kelly and we both got out bed, I went and got in the shower. I turned the water on cold the way I liked it; it cleared my mind as the water run down my thin body. I jumped forward almost slipping as hands were wrapped around my waist. I turned around to come face to face with the man I loved as his eyes wander all over my body which was full of scars. I went to turn to hide them but he grabbed me to stop me. I had one big scar to one side of my chest, that was the one that brought up the most. That scar was when my brother was really angry and stabbed me.

Kelly's POV:
I met Stella in her cold shower, she turned to face me which revealed all of her scars. It hurt me too see how much she had already been through, she went to turn away and hide herself but I stopped her. I traced my fingers over the biggest scar I could see, she flinched and grabbed my hand.
S:"Sorry"
K:"no it's okay"
S:"Thats. one of my worst ones" she said as she looked at the ground.
I lifted her chin so she was looking at me as a tear dropped down her face which I wiped away. She started to shiver so I turned the freezing water to warm so we could both warm up.
S:"Hey why'd you do that"
K:" You're freezing" I said smiling her.
She rolled her eyes and kissed me.

After a few more mins in the shower they both got, got dressed and headed to the firehouse.